Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tell me you're not an attorney without telling me you are not an attorney.
And you've told me that all internet commerce is basically unsupportable by statute. I'll not state the obvious.
Sponsored

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Then you must not be paying attention, or didn't read the FAQ's when you reserved. That was the entire point of the reservation system. They clearly stated: "All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins". That shoots the rest of your argument down...so there's that.

FAQ's at time of Reservation:

1634308725282.png
To be fair, that was at time of reservation (which most of us didn’t read since we were fighting the website just to place our res). Many things changed ie. allocations and were discussed before converting to order and/or switching dealers. I still find it odd that some are acting like allocations are new as of last week. 🤔

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, I gotcha....no, they haven't come out and said that publicly, they would never do that to avoid an even bigger outcry on going back on their commitment. They just quietly sent the dealers the allocation process for 2022, which says it in effect. A very cowardly way to do it...so good point.
Well, I think the purpose of this thread is Granger is just covering their butt. I think their order volume pushed them outside of being delivered all in calendar year 2022. It could be even before the apparent MY '22 adjustment to the allocation schedule, Granger was going to have orders that will slip to calendar year 2023. Uncovering such an issue under the guise of a Ford change in allocation scheme for 2022 is good cover for Granger. Yesterday, my dealer told me he had no buildable MY '21 units that matched to his customer orders out of his 2021 allocation and Ford had offered him buildable units to sell as stock (that would count against his customer allocations) and he refused the units so as to protect his customer orders for MY '22 build.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be fair, that was at time of reservation (which most of us didn’t read since we were fighting the website just to place our res). Many things changed ie. allocations and were discussed before converting to order and/or switching dealers. I still find it odd that some are acting like allocations are new as of last week. 🤔
Exactly....those were AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION....when people slapped down a deposit. It is common business practice to keep promises made at the time of deposit. Most Bronco orderees don't even know what "allocation" means in context. They just know that when they reserved, it clearly stated that they would be built in basic timestamp order, and that all reservations would be built prior to building stock units. Simple to understand, and simple to keep those commitments. When we could move dealers, Ford implored us all to agree on a price before ordering...so people obviously sought the best price, per encouragement from Ford.

All we need here is for @Ford Motor Company to do what they publicly said they would do....

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yesterday, my dealer told me he had no buildable MY '21 units that matched to his customer orders out of his 2021 allocation and Ford had offered him buildable units to sell as stock (that would count against his customer allocations) and he refused the units so as to protect his customer orders for MY '22 build.
That dealer made a bad decision and isn't very informed about allocations. He basically forfeited his '21 MY allocation and in no way would it have affected any reservation holder whatsoever. Allocation doesn't rollover from one year to the next.

Sponsored

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In case you forgot over the weekend @ford_motor_company ‘s official stance on all small market dealers .
BED58DC5-A8BF-4519-B645-00E758DF2791.png
I don’t get it doesn’t Ford want to sell vehicles and would want to fill the orders that are placed no matter whether it’s a small dealer or a large dealer they’re selling freaking cars. @Ford Motor Company is reneging on their initial reservation system they said the orders would be filled based on the timestamp there was no mention of dealer allocation.

Last edited:

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks Ford!!
Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy WAITING

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think Levine shall be confronted constantly by questions like the one above by Jon. There are so many variations of the questions..

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I think the purpose of this thread is Granger is just covering their butt. I think their order volume pushed them outside of being delivered all in calendar year 2022. It could be even before the apparent MY '22 adjustment to the allocation schedule, Granger was going to have orders that will slip to calendar year 2023. Uncovering such an issue under the guise of a Ford change in allocation scheme for 2022 is good cover for Granger. Yesterday, my dealer told me he had no buildable MY '21 units that matched to his customer orders out of his 2021 allocation and Ford had offered him buildable units to sell as stock (that would count against his customer allocations) and he refused the units so as to protect his customer orders for MY '22 build.

If covering your butt means being honest with your customers, despite the bad news... Ya, I am ok with that.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That dealer made a bad decision and isn't very informed about allocations. He basically forfeited his '21 MY allocation and in no way would it have affected any reservation holder whatsoever. Allocation doesn't rollover from one year to the next.
And this is why I switched reservations yesterday. I couldn't get my dealer to give me any answers about first month 22' allocation numbers, how many 21' orders were built or delivered, etc. I could have good still or had no chance for a 22', with zero dealer answers there's no way to make an informed decision about what to do.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good businesses grow. I can foresee a day when Granger motors is amoung the largest dealerships in the United States. I went early with Granger even though it is a 7 hour road trip. In the whole process they have been nothing short of the ideal dealership as far as honesty and transparency. I have never considered transferring out even with the allocation fiasco. In fact , if you could get your Bronco next month from another dealership, I am sure Zach would help you- that is just the type of people they are. No dealership deserves my business, but Granger has more than earned it.
Whenever my Bronco does arrive, I’ll gladly display my “got it at Granger” decal in the back window.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You didn't read what i wrote. Everything in this sentence is wrong. Go do some legal research on the enforceability of click through and URL terms, which is exactly how Ford had this set up.
I was reviewing the Starlink website and checked in on the click-through URLs... It made me think of this discussion with you.

Posting this one for your amusement:

"Governing Law.

For Services provided to, on, or in orbit around the planet Earth or the Moon, this Agreement and any disputes between us arising out of or related to this Agreement, including disputes regarding arbitrability (“Disputes”) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California in the United States. For Services provided on Mars, or in transit to Mars via Starship or other spacecraft, the parties recognize Mars as a free planet and that no Earth-based government has authority or sovereignty over Martian activities. Accordingly, Disputes will be settled through self-governing principles, established in good faith, at the time of Martian settlement."

I'm not making that up.

Forward thinker, Mr. Musk is.
Sponsored