First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It makes me think that some high volume dealerships sat down with Ford corporate and had words. I mean does Ford really care who gets the allocations? They just want to move Broncos fast and giving 1000 allocations to Granger is a small % when they can produce 100,000+ Broncos.

And giving Granger 1000 allocations in 2022 will satisfy the enthusiast crowd as most them have their reservations with Granger. Satisfy this group and we will not be as vocal.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford couldnā€™t possibly care any less about honest dealers.

They watered down the name match policy and crapped on Granger.

Glad I sold several hundred shares of Ford yesterday.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any idea when we would be able to switch dealers yet? I actually tried on Thursday and they said no. I appreciate the transparency and respect youā€™ve afforded everyone @Zach@Granger . You guys are certainly top notch.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea when we would be able to switch dealers yet? I actually tried on Thursday and they said no. I appreciate the transparency and respect youā€™ve afforded everyone @Zach@Granger . You guys are certainly top notch.
My understanding is the 13th when 2022 order banks open. I am not positive on that though.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be fair, this is just an educated estimate. That is why there is such a big range.

Ford did not deliver this YTD estimate to dealers because there is going to be fluctuation based upon production and microchips.

I felt like I needed to dig a little deeper in our case as an obligation to our customers.
I would also add that the length of the first production run is unknown (ie, shortened due to retooling and possible Christmas shut down) and what capacity MAP will be running at.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Zack when he read Fordā€™s allocation email.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy 1633788819084

Love the positive attitude. Hoping for the best.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No, we have a vin within 2-3 weeks that an order is placed.
Thanks. I know from past quotes that you wonā€™t lease out of state. Just for others that might be thinking the same. I might buy the Sport from you to hold me over as long as it isnā€™t until that place way down south freezes over! :cool:

Thanks again for all the support.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would find it hard to believe that the allocation formula worked against a dealer more than us. We certainly were the outlier in this scenario. Even with that being against us, if the builds are in chronological order exactly (which I don't think they can be), we would produce all our cars on our low production estimate to fulfill reservations through 1:45 p.m on 7/14. On the high side of our estimate we would fill orders through 7/16 at 1:37 p.m.

You should be well within that timeframe for your dealership I would imagine.
Thank you I appreciate it.

BroncoScotThai

Badlands
First Name
Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you or the information and update. Your staff has been great to work with and will be sticking with Granger.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for being, as always, open honest and transparent with us about what's going on (and thank you for sharing the interesting backstory on your family and the Granger journey). I guess I'm lucky as I have no actual *need* for a new vehicle so waiting even longer isn't a huge deal for me. I'm still in with Granger. I'm thinking Ford may find themselves in a position, though, after the "price guarantee" for the MY22's they had to make to not screw over reservation holders more than they already had - they are going to be on the hook for us OG reservation-ists to protect our MY21 pricing into MY23!

I have no worries about Granger holding up their end on the under invoice commitments - but I suspect Ford will celebrate hitting full production numbers in '22 by busting out MY23 pricing and telling all of us still waiting to pound sand.

Late(r) July 2000 res plus October res, both for 4dr non-SAS 2.7L Badlands with Lux and dual roof. Totally ready to jettison the dual roof and go for soft top only but seems doubtful it's going to do much to move me around.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though I'm paying MSRP and not getting any deal on price like from these mega dealers, my Ford store is likely in the Goldilocks area of allocation/orders/reservations....
I Feel better even though I'm pushed to MY22
Sucks for a lot of people who were fooled by Ford into believing the biggest dealers would get bigger allocations.

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Think its time to hit on Jim Farley and Mike Levine's Twitter that their customers are ultimately the customers and not dealers, and that there are exceptions to every rule. Plus something about fulfilling reservations in the approximate time they were placed [as they could be built]was the communication.

Last edited:

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is tough to play a winning game when the rules keep on radically changing.

As you laid out Zach in point 6ā€¦Having an honest conversation with each reservation holder appears to be the next step to gaining clarity on expectations. I plan on pushing my Granger reservation until 2023 and hopefully a mod top. Others that move, delay or abandon their orders will give much more line of sight into what you and customers can expect in ā€˜22.

At least until the next Ford gotcha.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the update Zach. I'm still in and will more than likely be a 99 thru MY22 waiting on a white top. For now the only thing swaying my want for a Bronco has been Ford itself and its business practices not Granger's. I'm sure I'll be hearing from you to sort out my wants with my order so thanks again.
Sponsored