Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger any special pricing on the ‘22 Grand Cherokee?

other jeeps are ugly.

I previously considered an F150, but F U Ford.

rather buy from Stellatis who prioritizes orders and the end customer.

If I do buy something else. Keep my bronco and sell it at msrp in 2023. You deserve it
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This system is INCREDIBLY broken.
Not a good look when your #1 launch dealership is providing open referral to your competitor.
Ford royally fucked this up!
THEY DO NOT CAN ONE BIT ABOUT THE IMPACT TO END CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS.
Ford, aren’t you a little embarrassed?
Ford has sucked all the joy out of this.
Ford has fully retreated from all of their reservation promises.
I don't think Ford is evil. But the past 18 months proves they are totally inept. This entire process seems to have been designed and implemented by interns...and the "Covid" smokescreen hides how really poor Ford's management actually is.

The future will not be Ford's friend.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. That is terrible news not only from a business perspective due to the amount of money you will be losing out on but also all of the reservation holders who will now have to switch dealerships and pay MSRP or worse.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand what leverage these big dealers have with Corporate. What are they going to do, sell fewer vehicles on purpose? Yeah, don't see that happening...

Do I understand correctly, that when the 2022 order bank opens, there is essentially zero chance of reserving, ordering, and receiving a 2022 Bronco from dealerships in Grangers position?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you all tweet Ford Mo Co to ask why reservation holder will have to wait 5+ years for their Bronco's make sure to copy all the big automotive publications. Here's a starter list.

Ford Mo Co … @Ford
Mike Levine … @mrlevine
Jim Farley … @jimfarley98

Motor Trend … @MotorTrend
Car and Driver … @CARandDRIVER
Hot Rod … @hotrodmagazine
Road & Track … @RoadandTrack
Jalopnik … @jalopnik

Update ... Here's my first attempt

@Ford @mrlevine @jimfarley98 Explain how a reservation holder at a dealer that is tops in number of Bronco orders will wait 5+ years to get their Bronco @jalopnik @MotorTrend @CARandDRIVER @hotrodmagazine @RoadandTrack

Update #2 ...

Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy 1633791957133

Last edited:

Sponsored

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the update. We all appreciate your continued, willingness to shed some light on what's actually going on.

It's crazy to think that as a 7/19 reservation holder, I'd be looking at a MY23. Feel very fortunate to have switched to a soft top now just in time to be allocated a MY21 from your dealership.

On a side note for anyone looking for other vehicles....Granger has very competitive pricing on other vehicles as well. I never really thought of owning a truck until I saw your $9k off RAM TRX post😅 Reach out to them for other vehicles and support this honest business!

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I will probably be looking at Jeeps and keep my October reservation for delivery in 5+ years which will probably work out well anyway. Changing dealerships isn't likely to produce any significant changes as my local dealer didn't have a single one of their 20 reservations delivered at this point except for the mannequin. I love the Granger model and the honest communication with the group.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We very much appreciate the transparency. I have some thinking to do.

Hmm...heads off to the Jeep build and price tool again.

But I always end up back to the Bronco...2dr BaseSquatch is just such a good deal.
I have a Badlands order and I just spent 2,500 miles wheeling/highway cruising in Utah in a 2021 JLUR. The Rubicon is obscenely capable and I now know that I certainly wouldn't be disappointed in one.

My main beefs with the Jeep are:
1) Interior appointments/tech are nowhere near as good as the Bronco. They're not even on the same planet, IMO.
2) Purely aesthetically, the Jeep's interior is likely the ugliest/cheapest looking I've ever seen on a $45k vehicle.
3) Jeep's 2.0 turbo is ballsy, but even in that short 2,500 miles I had a situation where the car seemed to go into limp mode and was limiting boost- felt like it was producing about 1/2 of available power. You can get the old 3.6L Pentastar in the Jeep (undoubtedly more reliable), but both the Bronco's engine choices absolutely annihilate it in power delivery, for those that care. The Jeep's 2.0 turbo is also not available with a manual.
4) Exterior styling-wise, the Bronco looks much cooler.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company

Do you know how you lose an entire community of enthusiasts? This is how.

- Take notice and address this immediately.
- Dealer allocations are making your brand into liars. Do you want to be seen as liars? (Again)
- If this is not addressed Ford will never see another dime from me, or my children or my grandchildren.

Reservations should be filled in TIME STAMP ORDER as promised regardless of dealer location.

Fix this

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bravo!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has done absolutely everything to completely botch this release up. How is it so hard to follow timestamp order? Company run by complete and utter morons.

Last edited: