Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for clarifying. And again, my anger is not with you or your dealership. In fact, I am mad for you. I know you cannot express any true feelings here and I understand this, but this is purposeful behavior on Ford's part.

When can we expect outreach from you guys to determine if we might be able to get our truck sooner rather than later? I'm a 7/14 rez according to Ford. If ordering needs to be done for MY2022 by the end of the month, that does not give us much time to ponder our choices if we need to bump to another dealer. I do not want to do that. I appreciate you and your shop. But as much as I want the 'cool truck', I need a vehicle. My Sportrac is on her last legs. I will be hard-pressed to last another winter.

Thank you for putting up with my drama and for all you have done for the forum and Bronco reservation holders. I know none of this can be easy.
No worries. We'll start working through our list and having those conversations on Monday.
Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Levine can go pound sand, Ford forced us to prematurely select a dealership at time of reservation what a joke and moving them for the majority of people was a PITA. Now again after we did what we were told to do, they tell us to reverse course for the most part. Why the hell do I have to keep moving an order just so it gets fulfilled. There is very little transparency at the dealer network level therefore this is just plain asinine and its getting old.
Shame on @Ford Motor Company

Wanderlust

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, BMW 3 Series, GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh he’s pissed now!! This is how Ford feels about their end users. 100% .
definitely moving on from ford.

@Zach@Granger im sorry that Ford feels like this about your business with them
D323B053-ED60-4284-8C9A-BB26FC7AAB51.png
I think you are messaging the wrong guy, send some to Jim Morrison and give him an opportunity to feed off this.

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I told ya'll if a dealer is taking hundreds and hundreds of orders your gonna have a long wait. All you proceeded to hate on me and told me how I know nothing about the process. Now we're here. Enjoy your broncos and discount. Hope it's worth the wait
Hey look everybody, it's that guy.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I told ya'll if a dealer is taking hundreds and hundreds of orders your gonna have a long wait. All you proceeded to hate on me and told me how I know nothing about the process. Now we're here. Enjoy your broncos and discount. Hope it's worth the wait
And I guess you also knew Ford would screw us on the '22 allocations also. If you don't have a reservation with Granger, or another small dealer, and nothing better to add I suggest you move on. There's nothing for you to see here.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you've misinterpreted. I'm on your side here and yes, I also have a reservation with Granger.
@Al Cowlings I know brother, sorry. That was meant for the smart ass you replied too. I fat fingered the wrong post. My apologies. I fixed it.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Granger / Zach. Reserved with you, staying with you.

Good luck in sorting this out. Thank you for keeping us informed. We will buy more cars from Granger as I need them until and after our Bronco!

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy letter-kenny-spare-parts

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford wants to deliver Broncos that were reserved a year after mine before delivering mine, that is their choice.

I have choices too, and it might turn out that I will enjoy not giving Ford my money more than I would ever enjoy a Bronco. Plus I'll never even consider another Ford vehicle in the future.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys are awesome. Sucks that the goalposts get moved on you, and therefore impacts the customers you were so eager to serve. Love the optimism though. No lives at stake in this allocation game. :)

Sponsored

gimlithepirate

Heritage
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I feel so bad for Granger in all of this. They have been the best dealership experience I've ever had by a long shot, so Ford decides to screw them. This is why buying a car stinks.

Anyway, I'm an October res, and as long as the pricing is honored, I'll happily stick it out. Later actually works better for me.

I think my build is Green BaseManSquatch with a white top xD.

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow it’s a tough market where lots of you are located , Here in British Columbia I’ve seen atleast 10 different Broncos on lots for sale at MSRP, no reservation needed here if your not overly picky and like what’s been brought in , many are manual badlands 4 door soft tops , A51 also a common color on lots .Lots of abandoned orders

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@RBF 1401 Tricia, from what I have read it's the Wrangler, Galdiator, and the Grand Cherokee also. Oddly after I read the allocation post yesterday I was looking at the 5.7L Grand Cherokee TrailHawk. Now that it looks like I won't see my Bronco until 2024 or later, that GC is looking better and better. Expecially with this offer. Sadly it looks like after driving Ford's for 35 years this fiasco has soured me on any Ford ever again.

I bought my Wrangler JL in '19 as a holdover to the Bronco. I have absolutely no problem keeping it for a bit longer, and then get that Cherokee. Even if the 4% under is gone I will still drive 1100 miles to do do business with Zach @Zach@Granger, and his crew. I have never seen a dealer as honest as Granger. Even my local dealer that I have done business with forever has never been so forthcoming, and upright.
As someone who has an ‘18 GC Trailhawk, I would have zero issues in getting the new ‘22 GC Trailhawk. We were going to replace the GC w/ the Bronco. But we’ll see.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOLOLOL I’m looking at 2026??

What the everloving $&@!??

Ford has lost its mind. They are burned out and insane after a year of Bronco/Covid stress.

I can order a Wrangler, today, for $8k under MSRP and expect to have it around 10 weeks later.

Hell, I can get a 6th Gen 4Runner before then and it hasn’t even been revealed yet.

Ford, you’re a clown show. 🤡
Wife’s comment this morning was “Does this mean I can get the 6th gen 4runner, drive it a couple yrs until my new Bronco arrives?” I said, its looking like that may be what happens.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can say "I told you so", if that makes you feel good.

Most of the people who reserved with Granger did it more for the honesty than the discount, and knew it would take longer than going with a local dealer charging ADM and not being honest about what else they would add to target when the vehicle showed up.

But what is going on now is not it "taking longer" because people went with Granger or Stephen's or any of the few other honest Ford dealers. It is Ford offering shady dealers who cheat customers a huge amount of dealer stock LONG BEFORE Ford honors orders for reservation holders.

Based on last year's allocation formulas, all the Ford dealers would have been able to fill all of their remaining reserved orders in 2022. Now, people who live in small towns may have to wait several more years for a Bronco because their dealer isn't one of the mega-dealers that are being rewarded by this new formula.

This isn't just a Granger or "discount dealer" issue. This is an issue with Ford wanting to screw over their reservation holders and all of their small dealerships. Ford promised to build all the reservations before dealer stock, but by their new formula, anyone who purchased from a small dealer will have to wait for tens of thousands of Broncos to be built to sit on the lots of giant dealerships in L.A. and Chicago, and other big cities so that rich people who don't mind paying 5-figure ADM can buy Broncos before Ford reservation holders.

The sad thing is how this might turn Bronco's reputation into something only rich snops drive.
Sponsored