Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I doubt there is a legal remedy, but you CAN like, retweet and reply to this:
He doesn't care. Seriously, he handles some softball issues from time to time, but I have not seen him seriously handle the difficult things that he has no desire to confront.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Competition drives down prices. We should spec out our vehicles and let dealers bid for our business.
That’s what you do when you give 20 dealers your spec and ask for their best price.

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s what you do when you give 20 dealers your spec and ask for their best price.
Because their allocations are set they make more money in current car market by not taking reservation holders and selling off dealer stock, making walkins compete for limited supply.

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure they can. That’s why Granger offered $2k below invoice and others are saying above msrp.

Where do I get a new Tesla below msrp?
And Granger is currently being punished (along with their customers) for doing that. Ford isn't allowing that competition.

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In a 100% completely unrelated note when is the next shareholder vote? Quick Google search shows my 101 shares I bought for that infamous x-plan debacle may just pay dividends.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Despite the change in the language with the "number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will recieve", there is still a lot there that helps me. A lot of talk about how Ford anticipates some customers may not get a Bronco until 22 MY. Maybe one day, someone from Ford will have to sit on the stand and explain to the jury how 22MY accidentally extended to 25MY because they are greedy fucks. So you could have fufilled all these reservations in 22 but chose not to?
Anything you need let me know! Blatantly obvious this points to misleading & then ripping off other people, & that is still (hopefully) a crime. đź‘Ť

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh....you guys can get out of here with the political shit. Not at all relevant to the discussion and it's certainly not gonna help anything.
Just went through and reported every damn political comment. This thread is turning into a shit show.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious to see how customers who bought from dealers that provide costs under MSRP, like Granger, Chapman, etc. to see if the final deal was still good. I had 3 dealers today, including a very large volume dealer in CA tell me to not believe the $$$ under MSRP because those dealers will add costs at the end. Personally, I give dealers who offer good deals the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves to be untrustworthy.

If you have bought from such a dealer, would love to know if the deal was as promised.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep up the pressure on social media! #reservationsoverallocations
just added that hashtag to my tweet at Mike and Jim from earlier this morning.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys should be tweeting at news outlets that cover auto news. It’s clear Ford doesn’t care. They will only care if it catches the news and starts impacting real things, like stock prices.