First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tricia, I went to the Jim Click Ford event as well. My daughter does business with them and asked that they took care of me (not that I needed it). They told her no problem. Never said a word to me while I was there or sent any info.

I agree, they were not interested. Granger on the other hand was great to visit.

People are not getting the issue. It’s very little about the discount. It’s about the relationship.
My original local dealer refused to discuss any pricing with me. I was pushing for MSRP but they kept repeating they wouldn't commit to pricing until it arrived. I would have respected them telling me they were adding an ADM even though I wouldn't pay it but this tactic annoyed me to no end. I kept trying until the Monday before the dealership switch deadline then I went to Granger because they have been upfront and helpful the entire way.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't know if all y'all are following the other thread, but Granger is being quoted in national news, from his posts up in here. 6G strikes again!!!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol this is insane. Ford PR says move to another dealership if your current one doesn't have enough allocation... also Ford you can't move your reservation.
And how do we know which dealership has enough allocations? That info is often not readily available to make an informed decision. Are we supposed to start cold calling dealerships we think are large, asking for sales/reservation/order/allocation data, to try and determine if ordering with that dealership even makes much sense? This is such an odd car buying experience.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't know if all y'all are following the other thread, but Granger is being quoted in national news, from his posts up in here. 6G strikes again!!!
Link please?

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And how do we know which dealership has enough allocations? That info is often not readily available to make an informed decision. Are we supposed to start cold calling dealerships we think are large, asking for sales/reservation/order/allocation data, to try and determine if ordering with that dealership even makes much sense? This is such an odd car buying experience.
Don't ask on here. Get on Twitter, FB, IG, and call out @Ford Motor Company for their stupidity

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, not sure what to do next. Not sure where I’m at in line with my dealer, although I think they are a fairly large dealer(Villa Ford of Orange). So I’m guessing they will receive a lot.
I know I don’t want a soft top but I’m willing to move my 2 door to a 4 door hard top but I’m not sure which would get built any sooner at this point.
Question
How’s your experience with Villa Ford of orange? I have an order with them and I can’t get them to get back to me at all. Order is placed and my build date is set. Just crickets with them.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question
How’s your experience with Villa Ford of orange? I have an order with them and I can’t get them to get back to me at all. Order is placed and my build date is set. Just crickets with them.
They have been ok with me I guess. I was really late to the party (reserved 2/21). I don’t really know where in line I am with them but they reached out pretty quick when I reserved and today they reached out for me to reorder.
The guy is Hugo Delgado.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure this is the right thread in which to post but is anyone interested in an upcoming early December build with a VIN? Wife decided to stay with 4Runner. I ran the math but not sure if anyone wants it enough to pay exactly what I would pay (not trying to make any profit) at MSRP+tax, then tax again when they register (CA makes buyers eat it in tax even if prior owner ate it the first time). Alternatively, if I cancel the reservation, dealer will most likely charge ADM. Thoughts?

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have been ok with me I guess. I was really late to the party (reserved 2/21). I don’t really know where in line I am with them but they reached out pretty quick when I reserved and today they reached out for me to reorder.
The guy is Hugo Delgado.
I ordered late too 9/10
Confirmed the next day and a few weeks after I received a build date from Ford. Schedule for December but I can’t get them to get back to me. Feels a bit scary because it almost feels like they have plans to sell it and it’s not me who they plan on selling it to. I just want to check upland make sure we’re on the same page. I don’t want to get the email that it’s delivered and I show up and it’s been sold because “they thought it was canceled “ know what I mean. So I’m looking to find customers that have bought a bronco from them or placed an order to get some feedback.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered late too 9/10
Confirmed the next day and a few weeks after I received a build date from Ford. Schedule for December but I can’t get them to get back to me. Feels a bit scary because it almost feels like they have plans to sell it and it’s not me who they plan on selling it to. I just want to check upland make sure we’re on the same page. I don’t want to get the email that it’s delivered and I show up and it’s been sold because “they thought it was canceled “ know what I mean. So I’m looking to find customers that have bought a bronco from them or placed an order to get some feedback.
That would be terrible but I don’t think they would do that. I’ve stopped in multiple times to discuss things and he always says no mark up for reservations.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would be terrible but I don’t think they would do that. I’ve stopped in multiple times to discuss things and he always says no mark up for reservations.

Here is his email.
[email protected]
Thank you 🙏🏼

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My original local dealer refused to discuss any pricing with me. I was pushing for MSRP but they kept repeating they wouldn't commit to pricing until it arrived. I would have respected them telling me they were adding an ADM even though I wouldn't pay it but this tactic annoyed me to no end. I kept trying until the Monday before the dealership switch deadline then I went to Granger because they have been upfront and helpful the entire way.
That's the sign of a shady mf dealership. They need to pound sand...

BTW, Granger told me exactly where I stood in the reservation queue and quoted me exactly what I would pay, no games, no bullshit. I will wait 2 or 3 years, if needed.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs