Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger, IA = Broncotown, USA

?

definitely want a sticker and need a wall to sign at the dealer!
I like the Broncotown USA.

maybe just a “granger ford” right on top ofthe broncotown. Simple, but a great marketing decal.
Sponsored

OP
OP
theguda

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely. I can send you the Illustrator file or any format that you find most helpful. The graphic is from a royalty-free internet site and I threw it together assuming it would need to take on a life of its own without any strings attached. I've tweaked the fonts (looked up the one y'all use on the logo in you avatar photo) as well as the graphic to make it look a bit more like a Bronco. The only concern I have is the use of Ford's hoss (gotta love that they made the acronym for the off-road suspension a slang term for horse). But perhaps dealers have a bit of fair-use leeway with certain Ford logos?

Feel free to suggest away. I am happy to tweak or make alternate versions. Seriously, no sweat.
maybe a 2 door and 4 door version so it matches every order specifically.

OP
OP
theguda

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice - I read this as go tit at Granger
LOL me too! I'd suggest uppercase for the first letter of each word and the rest lowercase. Also...maybe leave out the # to make it more "timeless"?

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B6G in the wrong font when looking at it to fasts looks a little like 666
The problem is that I don't know where Ford got the font for the new BRONCO wording like that on the grille. If you know the name of it, please post and I will redo it. Instead, I guessed at what a "6" and a "G" look like based on the letters used in the new lettering.

Sponsored
OP
OP
theguda

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@elmystico
Nice work!!! I like the one you did earlier with the orange and the other colors. Wondering if a sticker where everything is white with transparent areas would be better so it would blend in with the actual color of the Bronco

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The problem is that I don't know where Ford got the font for the new BRONCO wording like that on the grille. If you know the name of it, please post and I will redo it. Instead, I guessed at what a "6" and a "G" look like based on the letters used in the new lettering.
Im not saying you have the wrong font. Im just saying in certain fonts thats what it looks like.

Sippster

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
We appreciate the kudos folks... :)

Zach and I are humbled be the outpouring of support and are proud to be on the B6G forum to assist all including the one who will not have purchased a Bronco from us...(y)
I’m new here. What’s the process to switch my reservation to Granger? And, did I see that your current ad indicates $1,000 off msrp? Not $2,000?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m new here. What’s the process to switch my reservation to Granger? And, did I see that your current ad indicates $1,000 off msrp? Not $2,000?
$1,000 off invoice which is much less than x plan and MSRP (sticker price)

$2000 off sticker is Laura Ford

Granger Pricing

Change Dealers

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not saying you have the wrong font. Im just saying in certain fonts thats what it looks like.
Got it now, sorry. The look of the lettering should stay as it is in my logos, since the characters are converted to pixelized shapes. I agree, however, that depending on how you look at the "B6G" it can look weird. All three of those characters are extremely similar in shape before you even mess about in different fonts, like you said. I was just trying to use the same as Ford did, but if folks think it's too weird, I can change the shape. Of course, I also don't want to insult anyone who likes seeing "666" everywhere...

I still would love to know if Ford used an actual font, or if they tricked up something to what it is now (which is what I think they did, but just a guess).
Sponsored