Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I already said in another thread they have earned my business. They have been 100%upfront, honest, and its a great deal they are offering on a vehicle that has the hype train in full swing.

Not to mention all the help and info they have given the forum members.

Just need that damn build and price to go online so I can make my reservation!
Sponsored

JGM

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved one at Granger this morning and will be cancelling the reservation I have at my local dealership. Albert reached out to me within hours of my reservation. Based on everything I have read on this forum from members and Albert himself, I am confident I made the right decision in moving my business to Granger.

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Quickly done. Lots of ways to do this. Also could do a Route 66 sign. Or just type. Or whatever.

GIAG-sticker.png

Or...

GIAG-sticker02.png

Might also be a few trademarks in there I shouldn't be using :geek:
I (very poorly) put it on the bumper in all Black
Ford Bronco Granger Ford approaching Bronco cult hero status 2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Interior Employee Roundup Event-38

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we all need to stop and think where we would be without Albert and his owner backing him up....we would be up s***t creek without a paddle.....it would blow our minds to know how much incoming artillery Albert has taken from other dealers....we have learned that we are in dangerous shark infested waters dealing with most dealers....deception....dishonesty....and blind arrogance....Granger has put it out front and kept it simple....with honesty...and will continue all the way to the end...I am patiently waiting on our Texas guys to find us a deal closer to home....but if not I will become part of the Granger crew....Albert is as cool...as the other side of the pillow.....Thanks Granger.....can only speak for myself....
I agree. What blew my mind was learning that we are not only getting $1,300 (x-plan) below invoice, but we’re also getting invoice on options and Albert mentioned that that is worth upwards of 10% savings off msrp option prices. So $8k in options could save me another $800 bucks!

So really I could be several thousand dollars below “Build and Price” amount.
Am I thinking of that correctly @Granger Ford ?

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I (very poorly) put it on the bumper in all Black
2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Interior Employee Roundup Event-38.jpg
Could easily be adapted for another color (white, red, etc.) to make a vinyl window sticker, of course.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly don’t know if I would’ve pulled the trigger and reserved a Bronco without Granger. They are in my home state and feel like I made a friend in Albert..
Class act and his dealership deserves rock star status!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I honestly don’t know if I would’ve pulled the trigger and reserved a Bronco without Granger. They are in my home state and feel like I made a friend in Albert..
Class act and his dealership deserves rock star status!
I was tempted to add Albert as a connection on LinkedIn :)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Granger Ford approaching Bronco cult hero status GIAG-sticker03

Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree. What blew my mind was learning that we are not only getting $1,300 (x-plan) below invoice, but we’re also getting invoice on options and Albert mentioned that that is worth upwards of 10% savings off msrp option prices. So $8k in options could save me another $800 bucks!

So really I could be several thousand dollars below “Build and Price” amount.
Am I thinking of that correctly @Granger Ford ?
Wow, that is news to me and a great deal of true. This might be the final straw in getting me to transfer my reservation...

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice tie in on that one...

Do we have your permission to use it if desired?
Absolutely. I can send you the Illustrator file or any format that you find most helpful. The graphic is from a royalty-free internet site and I threw it together assuming it would need to take on a life of its own without any strings attached. I've tweaked the fonts (looked up the one y'all use on the logo in you avatar photo) as well as the graphic to make it look a bit more like a Bronco. The only concern I have is the use of Ford's hoss (gotta love that they made the acronym for the off-road suspension a slang term for horse). But perhaps dealers have a bit of fair-use leeway with certain Ford logos?

Feel free to suggest away. I am happy to tweak or make alternate versions. Seriously, no sweat.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Must've missed something. What's the deal with Granger? It's always nice to have quality dealers around

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved one at Granger this morning and will be cancelling the reservation I have at my local dealership. Albert reached out to me within hours of my reservation. Based on everything I have read on this forum from members and Albert himself, I am confident I made the right decision in moving my business to Granger.
Why don't you move your first reservation to Granger and cancel the new one? That way you won't lose your spot in line.
Sponsored