Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just let us work around the logistics of arrivals..

We will have a team in place and want to make all feel welcome to our state...

That will come with the logistics of ne
@Granger Ford Since the Ford X plan PIN is good for 12 months after being generated, if we generate the PIN say a week before our MCA expires, will the PIN still work I take it?

It use to be that it expired in a couple months unused, but that may have changed...

Imagine that Ford changing something...

I have the D plan and only get a couple weeks, however working here makes that a no brainier...

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It use to be that it expired in a couple months unused, but that may have changed...

Imagine that Ford changing something...

I have the D plan and only get a couple weeks, however working here makes that a no brainier...
Just trying to be prepared. If we bring in our PIN, do we need to bring in the MCA plastic card as well? Never done any of this before.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just trying to be prepared. If we bring in our PIN, do we need to bring in the MCA plastic card as well? Never done any of this before.
You should be fine with the PIN email they will send you...

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You should be fine with the PIN email they will send you...
The fordpartner.com website says this: "
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
But, I don't know if this just means for the time the PIN is generated, or when I arrive at the dealership and if the dealership needs to see the MCA card and upload a scan to Ford.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fordpartner.com website says this: "
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
But, I don't know if this just means for the time the PIN is generated, or when I arrive at the dealership and if the dealership needs to see the MCA card and upload a scan to Ford.

We deal with MCA alot...

They will not issue a PIN if you have not met the membership criteria...60 days for membership part..

never hurts to have too much documentation but we will gather that after order so that it is on file and if there is not an expiration on the pin then we can get it at that time...

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We deal with MCA alot...

They will not issue a PIN if you have not met the membership criteria...60 days for membership part..

never hurts to have too much documentation but we will gather that after order so that it is on file and if there is not an expiration on the pin then we can get it at that time...
That's why I would wait until a week or two to generate the PIN on the fordpartner website before my MCA card expires. What isn't clear from the Ford documentation is though, is if the generated PIN will indeed last 12 months even if the MCA membership is null and void at that point.

Sponsored

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1300 under invoice with xplan... Holy crap! I may be switching. Thats as optioned right?

Accessories price? Msrp, invoice something in the middle?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1300 under invoice with xplan... Holy crap! I may be switching. Thats as optioned right?

Accessories price? Msrp, invoice something in the middle?
The invoice price should be the price with all your options installed.

FireSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used to work at a dealership as a mechanic, and the way Granger is playing their cards with the Bronco is great for both the customer and dealer. Yes it will be a ton of orders but they I'm more than certain they are laying out the logicis and planning for almost every scenario. Not every plan is perfect and there will be bumps in the road along the way. One thing I love though is that dealer is giving customers a great deal out of the gate in order to grow more with Ford and customers.

As I see it, all of the dealers are playing checkers while Granger is playing chess. If the deal we get is as amazing as I think it is right now or gets even better, I will fly across the world to continue buying from them. If I move to italy, I'll pay them to ship my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Bronco to me.

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Next question may have been asked and missed. Grangers earnest money requirement to convert a reservation to an order?

user name

Badlands
First Name
Bryson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Road King Special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happily canceled my order with local dealer and placed one today with Granger after seeing what they’re doing for us. So exciting to see a dealer offer such an amazing deal, and buck the trend of dealers treating new releases like they’re the last vehicles to ever be made!
Sponsored