Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next question may have been asked and missed. Grangers earnest money requirement to convert a reservation to an order?
They aren’t requiring any deposit at all! Just the $100 you already paid.
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Happily canceled my order with local dealer and placed one today with Granger after seeing what they’re doing for us. So exciting to see a dealer offer such an amazing deal, and buck the trend of dealers treating new releases like they’re the last vehicles to ever be made!
Why did you cancel? You lost your place in line :( you could've called Ford and had it moved to Granger without losing the place in line.

Revenant

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it’s why I’m giving the big middle finger to my local dealers right now. They’re basically saying f the customer so far. Easy choice for me.
Can confirm this from my dealer.. GM basically told me Granger won't be able to deliver and I should stick with them and pay MSRP cause they're a top 100 dealer and Granger isn't.

FireSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Granger Jeep salesmen on the other side of the lot are about to get SALTY!

Sponsored

FireSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can confirm this from my dealer.. GM basically told me Granger won't be able to deliver and I should stick with them and pay MSRP cause they're a top 100 dealer and Granger isn't.
They're blowing smoke. Waiting for you to choke. Tell them to pound sand!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad your dealer does not know us..

You did tell him I bite a little when confronted by lies right??

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Granger Ford,

Want to thank y'all in advance for all the research/posts/answers to all of us, you earned my business! Finally tired of the run around from the local dealer here that ended with their answer that the price will be the price that made my mind up to switch dealers.

Next it will seem that you'll need to work on a post for everyone that will be flying/driving in for hotels in the area.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just officially swapped my FE to Granger. Easy 5 min call with Ford. Granger or bust!

I asked her why my emails say reservation of 7/14 even tho I reserved 7/13. She assured me it says 7/13 under my reservation so thats good.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just officially swapped my FE to Granger. Easy 5 min call with Ford. Granger or bust!

I asked her why my emails say reservation of 7/14 even tho I reserved 7/13. She assured me it says 7/13 under my reservation so thats good.
Switched mine over today as well. Was a pleasant phone call.

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Already been sold on making Granger Ford my dealer since the first hearing of their matchless offer on this forum. But today only added to their genuine integrity.

Tried to figure out dealership courtesy shipping details from Iowa to South Carolina this morning to ensure this was an option for me. Asked Albert to contact me about helping make this happen. Not only did he take his time to chat with me for about half an hour on plans for their Bronco Team but he did this without the comfort of his own home. Will allow Albert himself to disclose information on his whereabouts if he so chooses. These employees at Granger Ford are honest and respectable people. Definitely making the switch to their dealership with my First Edition. Gladly going to do business with them.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Ford,

Want to thank y'all in advance for all the research/posts/answers to all of us, you earned my business! Finally tired of the run around from the local dealer here that ended with their answer that the price will be the price that made my mind up to switch dealers.

Next it will seem that you'll need to work on a post for everyone that will be flying/driving in for hotels in the area.
Will be working logistic when I get back into my office...may be a few weeks but we have time.

Waiting for pricing so we really know some "facts".

Revenant

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They're blowing smoke. Waiting for you to choke. Tell them to pound sand!
My family has purchased multiple vehicles from them in the past.. I expected better. I won't be doing business with them anymore that's for sure.
Sponsored