Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i, Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger Ford,

Want to thank y'all in advance for all the research/posts/answers to all of us, you earned my business! Finally tired of the run around from the local dealer here that ended with their answer that the price will be the price that made my mind up to switch dealers.

Next it will seem that you'll need to work on a post for everyone that will be flying/driving in for hotels in the area.
I am in SC as well and was considering switching. This just convinced me, I’ll be switching mine tomorrow. Thanks for the post.
Sponsored

Revenant

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Granger Ford,

Want to thank y'all in advance for all the research/posts/answers to all of us, you earned my business! Finally tired of the run around from the local dealer here that ended with their answer that the price will be the price that made my mind up to switch dealers.

Next it will seem that you'll need to work on a post for everyone that will be flying/driving in for hotels in the area.
Sleepover at Alberts anyone? :LOL:

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Granger Ford Will we be able to drop ship rims and tires to your store so we can have them installed when we take delivery, and you can have the original rims and tires that are brand new? I won't be able to fit the originals with me on the trip back home.

Would be really sweet to drive back home on some Black Rhino wheels and BFG 37" KO2 tires!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Will we be able to drop ship rims and tires to your store so we can have them installed when we take delivery, and you can have the original rims and tires that are brand new? I won't be able to fit the originals with me on the trip back home.

Would be really sweet to drive back home on some Black Rhino wheels and BFG 37" KO2 tires!
That should not be a Problem.

I know that Zach has a deal with Ford Performance and may be comparatively priced on wheel, tire and speedo correction prices for the community.

Will check on that for you

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That should not be a Problem.

I know that Zach has a deal with Ford Performance and may be comparatively priced on wheel, tire and speedo correction prices for the community.

Will check on that for you
I just changed my reservation to Granger Ford. Super simple to do!

Sponsored

wreckingball

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Granger Ford First, thanks for the information and transparency. Denver's an easy drive from Granger, but I would prefer to buy locally if I can. I apologize if the below have already been answered previously.

Second, is there a cap on the number of reservations that you can handle?

Third, does your dealership have any internal deadline for transfers, beyond the 10/31 deadline?

Fourth, how do you confirm the pricing structure in a meaningful way? Is there a signed agreement between the dealer and the buyer confirming the price off of the invoice?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford First, thanks for the information and transparency. Denver's an easy drive from Granger, but I would prefer to buy locally if I can. I apologize if the below have already been answered previously.

Second, is there a cap on the number of reservations that you can handle?

Third, does your dealership have any internal deadline for transfers, beyond the 10/31 deadline?

Fourth, how do you confirm the pricing structure in a meaningful way? Is there a signed agreement between the dealer and the buyer confirming the price off of the invoice?
I usually get to Colorado yearly but my cardiologist said no mountains for a couple years.

There is no cap on Bronco orders or dealer.

No deadlines for us other than what Ford sets.

Hate to say it but that will be a busy time for us making sure we are ready to obliterate the sold order button.

We will have a signed by both parties agreement with pricing laid bare before a Bronco is ordered.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NM. #80 on the list. Maybe we can share a truck. :)
Reserved the evening of the 13th. Trucks could be close, though, I may opt for the Velocity Blue color. Not sure if or how much of a delay that will be at this time.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved the evening of the 13th. Trucks could be close, though, I may opt for the Velocity Blue color. Not sure if or how much of a delay that will be at this time.
Gotcha. I would love to wait for Velocity Blue. Its by far my favorite.

But Im already borrowing a car because someone made me a ridiculous offer for my low mile 4th gen 4runner so I sold it. The date push backs really hurt me. Hopefully my father in law will continue letting me borrow his spare car.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But Im already borrowing a car because someone made me a ridiculous offer for my low mile 4th gen 4runner so I sold it. The date push backs really hurt me. Hopefully my father in law will continue letting me borrow his spare car.
I have a feeling there will be a lot of folks in your same situation. As good looking as the Bronco is, I really don't think the color will matter all that much in the end. There are colors I wouldn't want to own, but I do enjoy seeing them. Sounds strange I suppose, but I think they will all look great in their own way.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Kinda in the same boat, Carvana made me an offer on my low mile GTI that was just too good to pass up! Saw the commercial on TV and figured it was worth a call and it was; for those worried about having a car you need to trade in I highly recommend you check with them first.

With the money I made on the deal and no car payments until the new Bronco is delivered plus not having to carry another car on the insurance should help with a good down payment!

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling there will be a lot of folks in your same situation. As good looking as the Bronco is, I really don't think the color will matter all that much in the end. There are colors I wouldn't want to own, but I do enjoy seeing them. Sounds strange I suppose, but I think they will all look great in their own way.
It's possibly a year from delivery even tho I think I'll be on one of the first few weeks when they do hit. That kind of just set in as I was sitting here thinking about it.

I may have to go buy me a 70s F150 or something that wont lose a lot of value. I learned to drive on a 79 F200 Custom 4spd. I may get spoiled by something that can actually tow my boat tho... :D

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my reservation over to Granger! The Customer Service Representative was very nice and the process went very smoothly.

She said that she had three other reservation holders before me today change their reservations over to Granger. She did not know why- she does now:)

Here goes one more for Georgia!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's possibly a year from delivery even tho I think I'll be on one of the first few weeks when they do hit. That kind of just set in as I was sitting here thinking about it.

I may have to go buy me a 70s F150 or something that wont lose a lot of value. I learned to drive on a 79 F200 Custom 4spd. I may get spoiled by something that can actually tow my boat tho... :D
Same boat here. Selling my VW Alltrack this month and will go sans car payment for the foreseeable future. Will use my wife's Highlander and El Camino (sparsely).

I'm thinking I may need to get something that will hold value once winter hits and keep til Bronco, to shepherd the kids around.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just changed my reservation over to Granger! The Customer Service Representative was very nice and the process went very smoothly.

She said that she had three other reservation holders before me today change their reservations over to Granger. She did not know why- she does now:)

Here goes one more for Georgia!
That made me remember talking to that agent and she was confirming the address of Granger. I didn't know it offhand, but I said to her that I couldn't be the only person that she's heard from switching to Granger. She replied saying "oh yeah ... there have been a bunch"! So I was like ... "then you know the address far better than I do" ... and we both laughed.
Sponsored