Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I say do the Dealership a favor an post them

Since they are wanting to have skin in the game let them reap the rewards from it.
OK. You already know who I'm dealing with, and I think you will offer others a big approval, so let me put him out here for others to see:

I live in Southern California. After a bunch of searching, I changed my dealer to Kearney Mesa, in Clairmont (just north of San Diego). The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He charges NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP). You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home. I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your names on the reservation so they would be held libel.

However they could charge enough money you back out(say you don’t agree to msrp pricing and that’s the lowest they will go). I’m not sure if the dealer gets more allocation with more agreed to contracts, I’m guessing they do.
All non delivered to originating sold order recipient count against the dealers...

If they get to sell one at plus MSRP it may not pay off in the end for them...short term gain long term loss.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All non delivered to originating sold order recipient count against the dealers...

If they get to sell one at plus MSRP it may not pay off in the end for them...short term gain long term loss.
Will it still count against them if they won’t sell it to me at $1k below msrp?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. You already know who I'm dealing with, and I think you will offer others a big approval, so let me put him out here for others to see:

I live in Southern California. After a bunch of searching, I changed my dealer to Kearney Mesa, in Clairmont (just north of San Diego). The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He charges NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP). You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home. I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
(y) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord excellent I had some PM conversations and if he were in Iowa he would definitely be scooped up to run my internet department...great rapport and sincere...not afraid of the crowd here as well!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m guessing if you want to push other dealers you might want to start your own thread.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is called a contract and they are legally bound to the terms of it...
I just don't understand how you hold a reservation after they refunded it, that's all. That's a solid on Ford's part.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(y) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord excellent I had some PM conversations and if he were in Iowa he would definitely be scooped up to run my internet department...great rapport and sincere...not afraid of the crowd here as well!
Thank you! I know Eric will appreciate your support.

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made my reservation with my local Ford dealer who had told me prior to the July 13th launch that they would have no markup on Broncos.Fast forward to a couple days ago when I followed up with them and they said "there is no markup planned at this time for Broncos". That gave me enough pause to contact a sales manager for clarification. He told me that they had no way of knowing whether or not there would be markup until orders got placed. I told him that I have until Oct 31 to make a dealership change.

I since contacted Granger and I'm planning on switching to them with the only uncertainty in my mind being the distance and possible shipping costs. I decided to call another local dealer today to see what their pricing structure would be and got the same run around of not being able to tell whether or not there would be markup. I told them that several dealers have guaranteed no markup above MSRP and one is even offering 1k below invoice. He laughed at me and told me no one would sell below invoice. I hung up after telling him to do some more research.

Safe to say...I'm pretty sure I am on board the Granger train!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made my reservation with my local Ford dealer who had told me prior to the July 13th launch that they would have no markup on Broncos.Fast forward to a couple days ago when I followed up with them and they said "there is no markup planned at this time for Broncos". That gave me enough pause to contact a sales manager for clarification. He told me that they had no way of knowing whether or not there would be markup until orders got placed. I told him that I have until Oct 31 to make a dealership change.

I since contacted Granger and I'm planning on switching to them with the only uncertainty in my mind being the distance and possible shipping costs. I decided to call another local dealer today to see what their pricing structure would be and got the same run around of not being able to tell whether or not there would be markup. I told them that several dealers have guaranteed no markup above MSRP and one is even offering 1k below invoice. He laughed at me and told me no one would sell below invoice. I hung up after telling him to do some more research.

CHOO CHOO!

I thought all of the dealers had heard of Granger, I have had enough of the 3000 contact me.. ?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CHOO CHOO!

I thought all of the dealers had heard of Granger, I have had enough of the 3000 contact me.. ?
Keep showing them how to be a leader Granger Ford.

Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

....I am lucky to have some good folks working on a Texas group deal....if that does not happen....lots of time till 10/31.....Granger will probably be getting a boat load of orders.....I would rather give my money to a trucker than a dealer

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CHOO CHOO!

This makes me curious what they are saying when they contact you? :D:)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This makes me curious what they are saying when they contact you? :D:)
They are not kind words mostly, I simply reply our store, our policy your store your policy..
Sponsored