Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated 7/30/2020 5pm central

Bronco Reservationist Dealer Change Process

Consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal, some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Bronco enthusiasts. To resolve any concerns that may have been caused, we have enacted a change dealer process for current Bronco and Bronco Sport reservation holders. This process will be open to all US reservation holders, although not all consumers will be contacted as most of the concerns took place during the first four hours of the reveal.

Starting July 29th, all consumers who placed a reservation between the hours of 8 pm – Midnight EST the night of reveal on July 13th are being notified of their current dealer and informed of the process to change their dealer in case they were unable to select their preferred dealer. These communications are being staggered throughout the first few weeks of August to ensure a smooth customer experience with our call center.

Terms and Conditions:

· Customer must contact the Ford CRC to begin the process at (800) 334-4375

· Each reservation number can only change dealers once

· In order to ensure customers proceed to order with the correct dealership, change dealer requests must occur before close of business on October 31st, 2020

· The change dealer process occurs real time during the request being processed by the CRC agent

· Customers will receive a change dealer confirmation via email and will be refunded their $100 and now will hold a $0 reservation at the new dealer

· The first dealer will be notified of the cancellation in WBDO and via email to the current reservation contact set up in the eCommerce portal

· The second dealer will receive notification in the normal channels: WBDO, Dealer CRM and hot alert email. This new reservation is held at $0

Note: Due to technical limitations the original dealer may not see the cancellation record in WBDO for a short period of time. Our technical teams are working to bring these records back into your WBDO screens by mid-August. Thanks for your patience on this.

Why can a customer only change the dealer 1x before October 31st?

The reservation was made between the customer and the Dealer. We are only instituting this change due to system issues that occurred the night of the reveal where some customers were not able to place their reservation with their preferred Dealer.

Why is October 31st significant?

This date was chosen as it is prior to the order bank opening when customers will be eligible to place an order with their preferred Dealer.

When this letter gets posted and someone who doesn’t receive it sees it and says they had an issue but didn’t receive a letter, will we let them change their dealer?

Yes, anyone who contacts the CRC will be able to change their Dealer one time.

What if a customer didn’t receive the letter, didn’t have a problem, and still wants to change their dealer – can they?

Yes, anyone who contacts the CRC will be able to change their Dealer one time.

Why isn’t Bronco Brand / Ford letting all customer’s verify or update their dealer preference?
The reservation was made between the customer and the Dealer. We are only instituting this change due to system issues that occurred the night of the reveal where some customers were not able to place their reservation with their preferred Dealer. We are not asking all customers to verify their Dealer as it would be an additional step we would be asking them to take that would not provide any benefit if everything went as planned the night of the reveal.

The Bronco Team

Update 7/29/2020
We understand that there has been concern about Dealer selection for reservations. Our teams are working to ensure all customers can select and do business with their preferred dealer

(800) 334-4375 is the phone number to change your Bronco Reservation to Granger Ford. Our zip code 50109 for their reference if needed.

I have received many emails and PM on it..

1. Can a customer make changes to their reservation? Customers will be able to make changes and complete their Bronco configuration at the time the reservation is converted to an order.

2. Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed? Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.

3. When will customers be able to finalize their reservations? Reservations open on July 14th and will be finalized when customers complete the process with your dealer; that’s expected to be July for Bronco Sport and December for Bronco.

Ford no where states that you cannot change the First Edition to another dealership...

This information above is from our Regional sales manager...

Another great question came up about losing place in line to change dealerships

A - You will NOT lose your place in line on the production of the Bronco by changing dealerships...

updated 07/23/2020
I just talked to my Ford representative and it is NOT true about cancelling to reserve at another dealership!

Ford is working on a revamp to the site so that you can log in, go to your reservation and modify it there...

She will call me when it is done and ready...

As for the information here...I asked her to go to the site and she said Oh My I see...

She was going to reach out to her development team on the site and see if they might be able to reword that...

Updated 7/24/2020

You can change the model or door configuration of your reservation(S)

The only caveat, is understandable, you cannot specify a FIRST EDITION unless you have one reserved however you can have an FIRST EDITION reserved and move to a different model like everyone else..
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@B345T many of us are concerned about losing our place in line upon switching dealers. I spoke to a customer relations this morning and was told that we would NOT lose our spot in line. Can we get some additional insider confirmation on this? Much appreciated. Thanks.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@B345T Will First edition reservers be able to downgrade to a Badlands due to the lack of interior options Ford has given us?

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
F.E. question: So, if I switch to another dealer, and I don't lose my spot in line, does that mean that dealer allocation is not at all a concern and a dealer, regardless of size and local, can actually get as many as reserved to said dealer? And, they can get'm in the same amount of time as a potentially larger allocation dealer??

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is great news, assuming it pans out as posted... I have a FE reservation at a dealer I fear will try to charge me ADM for the privilege. There's another dealer in town I have worked with before who is already on the "no adm" list. So I'm going to switch at some point when the process to do so becomes clear.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just talked to my Ford representative and it is NOT true about cancelling to reserve at another dealership!

Ford is working on a revamp to the site so that you can log in, go to your reservation and modify it there...

As for the information here...I asked her to go to the site and she said Oh My I see...

She was going to reach out to her development team on the site and see if they might be able to reword that...

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1. Can a customer make changes to their reservation? Customers will be able to make changes and complete their Bronco configuration at the time the reservation is converted to an order.

2. Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed? Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.

3. When will customers be able to finalize their reservations? Reservations open on July 14th and will be finalized when customers complete the process with your dealer; that’s expected to be July for Bronco Sport and December for Bronco...
Devil's advocate here; What you posted clearly reads that changes to the CONFIGURATION of the vehicle, not the reservation (changing dealer) is permitted. While it may be that they are changing it, it currently does not indicate in any way, shape, or form that your can change the allocation from the selected (by choice or default/website error) dealer. Your can look up my musings/speculation on the contract with the dealers it if you feel like it.

I personally hope that i am wrong (although the Bronco doesn't currently check enough boxes for me to to get one, still keep up and hope it might one day) and they can change the allocated dealer without cancelling the reservation and starting over, from my experience in contacting, it may not be a slam dunk win for the consumer here. Reasonable expectations of the consumer vs contacts and guess who wins? The original blurb about calling Ford if you need to change dealers? My guess is that was intended for situations like a dealer going out of business or similar calamity, not a consumer wanting to change dealerships for fiscal reasons. Having a back up plan might be prudent until an unequivocal written statement is produced by Ford is all I am suggesting.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So glad that your dealership is taking care of Bronco fans with your promised pricing and also that you are here sharing real information from your conversations with corporate!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Devil's advocate here; What you posted clearly reads that changes to the CONFIGURATION of the vehicle, not the reservation (changing dealer) is permitted. While it may be that they are changing it, it currently does not indicate in any way, shape, or form that your can change the allocation from the selected (by choice or default/website error) dealer. Your can look up my musings/speculation on the contract with the dealers it if you feel like it.

I personally hope that i am wrong (although the Bronco doesn't currently check enough boxes for me to to get one, still keep up and hope it might one day) and they can change the allocated dealer without cancelling the reservation and starting over, from my experience in contacting, it may not be a slam dunk win for the consumer here. Reasonable expectations of the consumer vs contacts and guess who wins? The original blurb about calling Ford if you need to change dealers? My guess is that was intended for situations like a dealer going out of business or similar calamity, not a consumer wanting to change dealerships for fiscal reasons. Having a back up plan might be prudent until an unequivocal written statement is produced by Ford is all I am suggesting.
I answered the dealership swap situation in the above post and will keep updating as I find more information.

Reservations are not based on allocation it is to be customer-centric to give the consumer/end user the power not the dealerships...Ford has been going to this process recently and it obviously has had growing pains.

I will not engage in internet rumors or speculation of what Ford and dealerships may or may not do until I hear it directly from someone I trust at Ford it is speculation/rumor to me..

BTW I do not talk to the same "Customer Service" people that the consumer has to...

I have a Ford Manager in Michigan that I trust and visit with and no you cannot have her number as I cannot give that information out an she would kill me o_O

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...st-as-i-get-more-information.2539/#post-84524

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So the ordering is based on

3. When will customers be able to finalize their reservations? Reservations open on July 14th and will be finalized when customers complete the process with your dealer; that’s expected to be July for Bronco Sport and December for Bronco.

Ford no where states that you cannot change the First Edition to another dealership...

This information above is from our Regional sales manager...

Another great question came up about losing place in line to change dealerships

A - You will NOT lose your place in line on the production of the Bronco by changing dealerships...

updated 07/23/2020

Will we be able to switch from our First Edition to another trim level at the time of order (without canceling/losing our place in line)?

There’s a lot of confusion on this point online. I’m happy with my dealership, but may want something other than a First Edition.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the ordering is based on

Will we be able to switch from our First Edition to another trim level at the time of order (without canceling/losing our place in line)?

There’s a lot of confusion on this point online. I’m happy with my dealership, but may want something other than a First Edition.

Have not asked that specific question.

She did answer that any trim or configuration would be able to change and the FE is just a trim package...

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @B345T, slightly off-topic; are you able to confirm that we'll be able to change between 2DR and 4DR when we place our order?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @B345T, slightly off-topic; are you able to confirm that we'll be able to change between 2DR and 4DR when we place our order?
The answer I got to that was you can change anything other than pick a FE if you did not get one reserved...

she did not specifically state doors so I will ask that specific question tomorrow.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As stated in another thread correctly you can change the entire Bronco at order time...

2 or 4 door and any model of the Bronco.*

You can come from an FE down to another model as well.

* Correction you cannot specify an FE unless you have one reserved..
Sponsored