Sponsored

Granger Ford converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without contacting me. This happen to anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12136
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 12136

Mid-March I received an email from Granger stating that since I want a Sasquatch_Manual, they will put me on the list (or something like that, it was a month ago). I replied to the the Granger email; I do not want a Sasquatch_Manual, I want a Badlands (manual). I received no reply to my email. A week after the Granger email, Ford sent an email stating that the reservation to order coversion period was closing on a specified date, near the end of March. I immediately called Granger to discuss the two emails I received from Granger and Ford. Granger's response was; we will contact you when your reservation can be converted into an order. A week ago I called Granger to ask about converting my reservation.

Turns out, mid-March, Granger converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without my knowledge. I spent the last week contemplating the entirety of events that lead up to this point. Overall this was a bad experience. I hope to one day see a new generation Bronco on the roads. Congratulations to all those that have a 2021 order.
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. That sucks and I’m sorry. Hopefully Granger makes this right somehow. I’m a day 3 reservation at Stephens so I’m a 22 anyway but I feel for you. Good luck.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford @Zach@Granger

Your reservation is a reservation... there's no such thing as a "MY21" or "MY22" reservation. All reservations are ranked according to time stamp... it just happens that the MY22 change over will happen before Ford can build all of them.

Both Albert and Zach are very responsive.

If your order has not been entered correctly they can modify it to make sure it is exactly what you want.

What is your reservation time stamp? Your answer might actually reveal a lot.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What is your reservation date?

My experience with Granger is great. Mistakes happen but I think it’s something other than “Granger changed my order”.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contact them. Phone. If they wont make it right, can't imagine they wont, contact Ford because they will make it right.

Plenty of posters on the site having issues with order conversion have had luck getting Ford involved. Knowing Granger, from this forum, I am sure it's just a misunderstanding.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. That sucks and I’m sorry. Hopefully Granger makes this right somehow. I’m a day 3 reservation at Stephens so I’m a 22 anyway but I feel for you. Good luck.
It still boggles my mind that someone that reserved on day three is not getting a 2021. Unless they run out of something that you want, I’ll be surprised if you don’t get your truck this year. Good luck.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It still boggles my mind that someone that reserved on day three is not getting a 2021. Unless they run out of something that you want, I’ll be surprised if you don’t get your truck this year. Good luck.
It's because so many people in North America reserved in the first two days... more people than Broncos they can produce before December 2021 hits.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mid-March I received an email from Granger stating that since I want a Sasquatch_Manual, they will put me on the list (or something like that, it was a month ago). I replied to the the Granger email; I do not want a Sasquatch_Manual, I want a Badlands (manual). I received no reply to my email. A week after the Granger email, Ford sent an email stating that the reservation to order coversion period was closing on a specified date, near the end of March. I immediately called Granger to discuss the two emails I received from Granger and Ford. Granger's response was; we will contact you when your reservation can be converted into an order. A week ago I called Granger to ask about converting my reservation.

Turns out, mid-March, Granger converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without my knowledge. I spent the last week contemplating the entirety of events that lead up to this point. Overall this was a bad experience. I hope to one day see a new generation Bronco on the roads. Congratulations to all those that have a 2021 order.
Please email or pm me your order information. There's nothing stopping a 21 MY order being submitted if it is an early enough reservation date. The only thing that would need changed is a priority number. I'll be happy to help out.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And when did you reserve yours? I’m a day three reservation and I’m getting a 22 at Granger.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Yeah it’s crazy but soooo many people reserved in front of me and the take rate is really high. And I went with Stephens (and very happy with that even now) before really understanding the allocation formula. And so many others with time stamps before mine took the Stephens deal as well. So it was expected when I got the call from them that said I was likely a 22 model. Do I want it now , he’ll yes. Especially seeing everyone post they got VIN numbers and build dates. But I’m still just so excited to get this vehicle. I see and read a lot of frustrations through this entire process and I understand but Ford can only build so many at a time and can only work with what materials they have. I try to look at the bright side. .....my 22 may have some bugs worked out , it’s a model year newer than ones made 3-4 months before mine,... new color that I might or might not like, .... Ford is honoring the same prices, I can get whatever top I want (as of today lol).

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

If it's the reservation I think it is it was placed on November 28th. Which is probably why we didn't convert it with a 99.9% chance it would be a 2022 model.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From the response you initially got, it sounds like you were always a MY22 for Granger. What led you to believe you were getting a MY21?

OP
OP

Deleted member 12136

My order with Granger was placed in November. I understand I was at the end of a very very long list. What bothers me is the revervation was converted without contacting me. It no longer matters as I have cancelled my order.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like your order was never actually converted, which is an important piece of what you are saying. It wasnt converted without your knowledge, it just wasn't converted at all because you would have converted it with them at the MY22 submission/conversion time. Sorry you chose to cancel your order though.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order with Granger was placed in November. I understand I was at the end of a very very long list. What bothers me is the revervation was converted without contacting me. It no longer matters as I have cancelled my order.
Whelp.

Guess we're done here folks.

I wouldn't have chosen to be so loud and reactionary, and then unaccepting of a correction or clarification... but you do you.

(Though I'd be *shocked* if you were the only Granger customer who they didn't make aware of their process and intention... they did an excellent job communicating with everyone else it seems.)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.