Sponsored

Granger Ford converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without contacting me. This happen to anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12136
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callicles

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru!
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the same experience (a reservation converted without any notification). I reached out to Brandon and exchanged several emails over 24 hours. He was very responsive and super helpful. Once I processed the information, it made sense. I think it came down to one missed or errant email I didn't read, receive, or went to my spam folder.

I feel terribly for all the people that are so excited to get a Bronco as soon as possible and can't get one in the timeframe they need. The frustration and disappointment must be overwhelming for some. Hopefully, the opportunity comes around again for them and they get a Bronco on more manageable terms. We'll all be at some Bronco rodeo event in 15 years debating which model year was better as someone with a brand new 8th generation drives up and disgusts us all.

For reference, I have 2 reservations (late July and an October special) both pushed to MY22 because I think I want a manual, Sasquatch, 2 door, V-6, and a shot at the new green.
Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP talked about cancelling months ago.

The Bronco B&P needs lots of work!

I might not buy one If can't get the Sasquatch package with the manual transmission :-(
Which isn't available for MY21.

My order with Granger was placed in November. I understand I was at the end of a very very long list. What bothers me is the revervation was converted without contacting me. It no longer matters as I have cancelled my order.
This allowed him to use the "it's not me, it's you" cancelation.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mid-March I received an email from Granger stating that since I want a Sasquatch_Manual, they will put me on the list (or something like that, it was a month ago). I replied to the the Granger email; I do not want a Sasquatch_Manual, I want a Badlands (manual). I received no reply to my email. A week after the Granger email, Ford sent an email stating that the reservation to order coversion period was closing on a specified date, near the end of March. I immediately called Granger to discuss the two emails I received from Granger and Ford. Granger's response was; we will contact you when your reservation can be converted into an order. A week ago I called Granger to ask about converting my reservation.

Turns out, mid-March, Granger converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without my knowledge. I spent the last week contemplating the entirety of events that lead up to this point. Overall this was a bad experience. I hope to one day see a new generation Bronco on the roads. Congratulations to all those that have a 2021 order.
From your past posts I think you've been looking for an excuse to cancel your reservation for a while; congratulations on finding one of the lamer ones.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without contacting me. This happen to anyone else? want-some-cheese-with-that-whine

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another "Low Thread Count" member.

To all new members ... reach out for help before you conclude you have been wronged and then cancel your reservation.
You know these are the same people that always insist they get "terrible service" at restaurants and stuff.

It amazes me how many people are going through life thinking their miserable experience is only the fault of every single friend and stranger existing around them.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know these are the same people that always insist they get "terrible service" at restaurants and stuff.

It amazes me how many people are going through life thinking their miserable experience is only the fault of every single friend and stranger existing around them.
I believe they are known as the backbone of Yelp (though they themselves have no backbones to speak of).

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe they are known as the backbone of Yelp (though they themselves have no backbones to speak of).
My wife do this really fun thing whenever we're traveling. Its a little tradition we have.

We pick a place to eat, and after we've sat down, decided on what we're ordering, and the waiter has taken our order, we open our phones and read to each other the restaurants lowest Yelp score reviews.

It's hilarious to hear what nonsense problems other people have had.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a day two reservation at Granger. I’m now a 2022 but no fault of Granger. They communicated with me, and gave me a chance to change my order. I stuck with my original order knowing it meant getting pushed to 22. The bottom line is thruout my entire reservation/ ordering process they have always been on top on things.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm trying to decipher what happened here.

1. OP makes a November reservation for what they believe is a "MY21" Bronco.

2. Granger contacts them, they discuss things, and Granger does *not* convert the reservation to an order yet since (based on Granger's allocation numbers and Ford's production capacity) it is not going to be delivered until after the MY22 change over, and a MY22 specific order would have to be submitted anyway when those banks open.

3. OP hangs out for 5 months.

4. OP realizes on April 15th, before MY21 production starts, that their order has not been converted yet, interprets this to mean that Granger has changed their MY21 reservation to a MY22 reservation. OP then comes to the forum and puts Granger on blast for not communicating and going against their wishes.

5. Granger reaches out, lets them know what's going on, but if the OP really wants to have it converted now with MY21 options, they can do that for them... even though it wouldn't get them a MY21.

6. Despite coming to the forum, seemingly looking for a correction, OP cancels their reservation all together.

7. Everyone who reserved after November moves up a spot.
Good summary.
@Granger Ford please continue what you do, and don’t let the ill informed get you down. Your dealership, sales plan, and engagement mean a lot to our Bronco community.

Status
Not open for further replies.