Sponsored

Granger Ford converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without contacting me. This happen to anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12136
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order with Granger was placed in November. I understand I was at the end of a very very long list. What bothers me is the revervation was converted without contacting me. It no longer matters as I have cancelled my order.
Looks like your order was never actually converted, which is an important piece of what you are saying. It wasnt converted without your knowledge, it just wasn't converted at all because you would have converted it with them at the MY22 submission/conversion time. Sorry you chose to cancel your order though.
That's an excellent point.

If it was converted you wouldn't have been able to cancel it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't think the issue here is Granger.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did u actually try calling granger-instead of email tag! Actually talking to someone is the highest form of communication and most effective...

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious to see how many more of these threads we're going to see....

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order with Granger was placed in November. I understand I was at the end of a very very long list. What bothers me is the revervation was converted without contacting me. It no longer matters as I have cancelled my order.
A November registration and you are complaining about MY22? If anything they bumped you up a year.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they did nothing wrong.....

Your "order"(you mean reservation) was placed in Nov. That's not even remotely going to get you a My21. Is your only issue that they did not let you know?

Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're an ass hat blaming granger on this....

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to decipher what happened here.

1. OP makes a November reservation for what they believe is a "MY21" Bronco.

2. Granger contacts them, they discuss things, and Granger does *not* convert the reservation to an order yet since (based on Granger's allocation numbers and Ford's production capacity) it is not going to be delivered until after the MY22 change over, and a MY22 specific order would have to be submitted anyway when those banks open.

3. OP hangs out for 5 months.

4. OP realizes on April 15th, before MY21 production starts, that their order has not been converted yet, interprets this to mean that Granger has changed their MY21 reservation to a MY22 reservation. OP then comes to the forum and puts Granger on blast for not communicating and going against their wishes.

5. Granger reaches out, lets them know what's going on, but if the OP really wants to have it converted now with MY21 options, they can do that for them... even though it wouldn't get them a MY21.

6. Despite coming to the forum, seemingly looking for a correction, OP cancels their reservation all together.

7. Everyone who reserved after November moves up a spot.

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can only convert to a MY21 order (even if you have no chance in hell of getting it). When MY22 comes up, you’d have to reorder for the new model year. Staying reserved, just means you only place your order for MY22. No real world difference other than the chance a meteor hits and knocks out the people in front of you. Then, a MY21 conversation would help.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you would have paid attention to the this process just a bit, you would understand that there is no way you would be getting a MY21. You have plenty of time to make adjustments to your MY22 (would have but you cancelled).

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP:

November res is like 2023. You should have been happy. LOL

Ford Bronco Granger Ford converted my 2021 reservation into a 2022 order without contacting me. This happen to anyone else? giphy

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cancelled your reservation? Congrats now your getting a 2023 model.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man squatch got pushed to MY22. Granger didn’t do this. Ford did

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Granger contacted me and I told them to push me to 22 on purpose. So maybe I helped free up one for you MY '21 hopefuls.

The response to this confuses me a little, but hey its your money and time brother.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger's response was; we will contact you when your reservation can be converted into an order.

Congratulations to all those that have a 2021 order.
So you were a late November res. No chance at model year '21. They didn't convert your order because 2022 model year orders aren't converting yet. You were always a '22, you just didn't understand that. This thread will illustrate that for you I'm sure.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.