Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco, 79 928
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry but unless you have a fleet account it is not a viable option..

There are many here on the forum that tell others that it is there however on mass produced cars i know of no dealer that will accept one from us for you.

If they do the cost is up to them not us
Hi Albert,
First of all, #LoveGrangerFord

Second, I'd like to dig in a little more on the courtesy delivery option. Let's just say, hypothetically, I have a local Ford dealer that agrees to receive and deliver the car to me. Assuming that's true, would you be able to change the ship-to dealer for my order so it is trucked directly to my local dealer from the plant? If so, does the pre-delivery inspection money go to Granger or the ship-to dealer (if there is PDI on a Bronco)?

Assuming I'm not related to a Ford dealer, do you think a local one would take a paltry $500 to unload and unwrap my car or is that unrealistic?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Albert,
First of all, #LoveGrangerFord

Second, I'd like to dig in a little more on the courtesy delivery option. Let's just say, hypothetically, I have a local Ford dealer that agrees to receive and deliver the car to me. Assuming that's true, would you be able to change the ship-to dealer for my order so it is trucked directly to my local dealer from the plant? If so, does the pre-delivery inspection money go to Granger or the ship-to dealer (if there is PDI on a Bronco)?

Assuming I'm not related to a Ford dealer, do you think a local one would take a paltry $500 to unload and unwrap my car or is that unrealistic?
If you find one they will charge you a fee generally to deliver the car for us.

They get paid the PDI money as they are doing the work.

I would need to contact the dealership prior to ordering it to get information that I need for the change of delivery location...

Again not impossible just improbable....

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I choose to not have my vehicle delivery prepped? Meaning not remove the shipping film, wash, etc? This is something I regularly request when I order BMWs so I can prep, clay, and coat it myself.
"... when I order BMWs..." gawd this forum is getting icky!

Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Courtesy Delivery is a service that dealers perform for the delivery of fleet vehicles.

Courtesy Delivery is a service often used by the Fleet customer because of the multiple destinations their ordered vehicles must be shipped to.

This can be extended to conventional customers but you would need to check with your local dealership to see if they would do it.

Do not be alarmed if they say no..it it their choice not Fords or ours..

The dealer is paid enough to have the car prepped, peel plastic, check fluids put their sticker on the back..

Things like clean, gassed and a proper introduction to your Bronco will most likely not be extended to you.

They call it a key toss in my industry, here's the key there's the car, enjoy it.

Not at all how we want you to be introduced to your new Bronco.

So bottom line is if that is your choice of services then it is on you to arrange with that dealership.

Some special circumstance vehicles are willingly done properly but they are the Ford GT, Shelby 500's etc..rare non common vehicles.
Nope, we’re going to come out and visit y’all when the Bronco comes in. Not a bad drive from the Milwaukee area.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was a bit sad reading through this again and knowing @Granger Ford was Albert…

He was the perfect balance of “pleasant” and “say it as it is”. Wearing my Albert B6G shirt…

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend