Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Courtesy Delivery is a service that dealers perform for the delivery of fleet vehicles.

Courtesy Delivery is a service often used by the Fleet customer because of the multiple destinations their ordered vehicles must be shipped to.

This can be extended to conventional customers but you would need to check with your local dealership to see if they would do it.

Do not be alarmed if they say no..it it their choice not Fords or ours..

The dealer is paid enough to have the car prepped, peel plastic, check fluids put their sticker on the back..

Things like clean, gassed and a proper introduction to your Bronco will most likely not be extended to you.

They call it a key toss in my industry, here's the key there's the car, enjoy it.

Not at all how we want you to be introduced to your new Bronco.

So bottom line is if that is your choice of services then it is on you to arrange with that dealership.

Some special circumstance vehicles are willingly done properly but they are the Ford GT, Shelby 500's etc..rare non common vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very helpful, thanks for posting. I'm guessing my local dealers won't participate but it's worth a shot to ask

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

What is the background on this thread and explanation? Is there a reason we would want our Bronco to be a courtesy delivery? Are all pre-ordered Broncos going to be a courtesy delivery or are dealers only paid a courtesy delivery amount on these?

Unrelated/related to this...every car I've ever had has been a courtesy delivery due to employee lease plan. Most VW dealerships barely unwrapped it and handed me the keys but some of my Audi dealerships went above and beyond and had them waxed and on the showroom floor with a bow for me to pick up with a full tank.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put it up so that you realize that is almost an impossibitly.

If you are a fleet buyer and have cars shipped all over the country for let's say regional sales reps then it may get done..

For us in the cheap seats just write it off as a bad internet rumor. It really is

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Should we ask our dealer about Courtesy delivery before or after we let them know our reservation is being transferred to Granger. LOL

Sponsored

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford

What is the background on this thread and explanation? Is there a reason we would want our Bronco to be a courtesy delivery? Are all pre-ordered Broncos going to be a courtesy delivery or are dealers only paid a courtesy delivery amount on these?

Unrelated/related to this...every car I've ever had has been a courtesy delivery due to employee lease plan. Most VW dealerships barely unwrapped it and handed me the keys but some of my Audi dealerships went above and beyond and had them waxed and on the showroom floor with a bow for me to pick up with a full tank.
This thread is designed to state the difference between a standard delivery (vehicle delivered by Ford to the dealer you ordered the vehicle through) vs. the "courtesy" delivery where the vehicle never touches the lot of the dealer you ordered through and is instead sent by Ford directly to an alternate dealership for pickup.

The background is that many people want to order through a dealer that is far away from them to get better pricing. Instead of going to pick it up or have it shipped from that dealer, they were curious is the courtesy delivery was an option.

No, the vast majority of Broncos will not be courtesy delivered.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should we ask our dealer about Courtesy delivery before or after we let them know our reservation is being transferred to Granger. LOL
I wouldn't but I am not you...good luck

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't but I am not you...good luck
Can I choose to not have my vehicle delivery prepped? Meaning not remove the shipping film, wash, etc? This is something I regularly request when I order BMWs so I can prep, clay, and coat it myself.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I choose to not have my vehicle delivery prepped? Meaning not remove the shipping film, wash, etc? This is something I regularly request when I order BMWs so I can prep, clay, and coat it myself.
Sure we just want it noted prior to receiving. I do it all the time on special orders.

My only concern is that we have 24 hours to discover damage to the vehicle including paint flaws so if you get it, peel it and they are there they belong to you.

Not being snooty just had a Shelby with flaws that you who know detailing would see while the novice would not

Wanted that for clarity.

BTW most have zero damage on them.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sure we just want it noted prior to receiving. I do it all the time on special orders.

My only concern is that we have 24 hours to discover damage to the vehicle including paint flaws so if you get it, peel it and they are there they belong to you.

Not being snooty just had a Shelby with flaws that you who know detailing would see while the novice would not

Wanted that for clarity.

BTW most have zero damage on them.
How long did it take to repair the Shelby? Knowing my luck I may get something similar lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did it take to repair the Shelby? Knowing my luck I may get something similar lol.
Most would have never seen it, we may have even missed at inspection.

Slight imperfections in the paint that neede detailers ights to see.

Guy was a professional detailer and did it himself.

Last edited:

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would Courtesy Delivery be a good route for use buyer in California? What is the cost if we do or don't do it?

Thanks

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry but unless you have a fleet account it is not a viable option..

There are many here on the forum that tell others that it is there however on mass produced cars i know of no dealer that will accept one from us for you.

If they do the cost is up to them not us

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is there a carrier that you recommend? Or just UShip?