Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There have been no updates from Ford about the Bronco on our end and the F-150/SD side has really kept me busy...

Hopefully we will start ordering on the 15th of January... There is still no updated information from Ford....

There should be more information coming soon on the Bronco...

Yes I realize the B&P has errors still but if you are wanting to cancel your order based on it just look at what happened to the FE interior... you cannot get your order back from Ford once it is cancelled and I have no pull with them on this matter...

Anyhow I will be on here more often from here on and if you want to contact me use my work email or cell phone...

https://www.grangerford.com/staff.aspx is where you find the information, please do not post the information it in the threads as the web spiders gather it to spam and robo-call me...

That all being said lets all have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2021!
Sponsored

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There have been no updates from Ford about the Bronco on our end and the F-150/SD side has really kept me busy...

Hopefully we will start ordering on the 15th of January... There is still no updated information from Ford....

There should be more information coming soon on the Bronco...

Yes I realize the B&P has errors still but if you are wanting to cancel your order based on it just look at what happened to the FE interior... you cannot get your order back from Ford once it is cancelled and I have no pull with them on this matter...

Anyhow I will be on here more often from here on and if you want to contact me use my work email or cell phone...

https://www.grangerford.com/staff.aspx is where you find the information, please do not post the information it in the threads as the web spiders gather it to spam and robo-call me...

That all being said lets all have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2021!
Merry Christmas to you and the Granger team too, Albert!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry Christmas and happy new year Albert and everyone for that matter.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Merry Christmas Albert!

Sponsored

Sponsored

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Merry Christmas to you Albert and everyone on Team Granger. Wishing you all a Happy and healthy New Year too.
BTW...might want to consider a private group/club on this site for verified reservation holders only similar to what Leonardtown Ford has done...may provide place to communicate with those of us a committed to ordering without interference from trolls

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We were worried about you Albert. Glad to know you're OK. Merry Christmas, and a blessed, healthy, and Happy New Year to you, and your loved ones.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmmmmm.... popping up riiight after everyone's had Christmas morning. Albert is secretly Santa, working at Granger is his side gig and he'll be starting Christmas early in '21 ?

Haha seriously, thank you and the rest of the Granger team for all the hard work you've done. Not only for the Bronco crowd, but for EVERY blown away customer review, and setting an fresh example for other dealerships to follow.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!