Sponsored

Granger Ford is a Fuel Wheel dealer!

If you reserved your Bronco through Granger, would you be interested in trading out stock wheels?

• Total voters

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd be willing to swap for a different brand.

99% of Fuel wheels look like they're the incarnate of Kyle; 36 but only hits on girls under 23. Drinks at least 4 Monster Energy drinks a day and their entire wardrobe consists of Tapout and punisher skull T-shirts. Drives a lifted 2wd Wrangler with angry eyes and Fuel Wheels.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

99% of Fuel wheels look like they're the incarnate of Kyle; 36 but only hits on girls under 23. Drinks at least 4 Monster Energy drinks a day and their entire wardrobe consists of Tapout and punisher skull T-shirts.
Shit...
That explains why I like most fuel wheels so much...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is Granger gonna do with a showroom full of OBX wheels?
That's too funny my friend. My plans are to order a Outer Banks. But, those wheels do suck. So, yeah I'm betting like you there will be more OBX wheels than there will be people that want them. :)

I'd rather have the steelies off the Black Diamond than those (insert deleted expletive here) Outer Banks wheels. Hell, I'd even trade mine down to the BD if Granger has a set. I don't want 18" wheels anyway. :)

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't decided for sure but it'll likely be a base and I'll want new wheels and tires, though from looking at Fuel Wheels they are way too douchey for my tastes.

But yes, I'd very much be interested in replacing the wheels and tires before taking delivery.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, i hear you. I'm planning on getting the sasquatch package as well, but i don't really like the ford wheel options we've seen yet. If Granger can offer a way for us to swap wheels out at a discount i think it's a viable option. I also really like almost all the method wheel options.
Be careful. This is not as simple as one would think. There's a lot of legal parts to this concept. BUT I do think it would be great if they offered this type of service.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Be careful. This is not as simple as one would think. There's a lot of legal parts to this concept. BUT I do think it would be great if they offered this type of service.
What legal issues are there? I'm genuinely curious.

I've bought atleast two trucks, one new, and one used, and the salesman swapped wheels and tires off of other vehicles on the lot at my request. On the used truck, there was no charge. There was slight upcharge on the new one due to the wheels being considered an upgrade off a higher trim level.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Fuel makes some good looking wheels. Not all of them of course. I have Fuels now and they are a good quality wheel.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford is a Fuel Wheel dealer! 203CE5FA-CD6B-4BFF-9216-6226266EF9F1
Nice Jeep!

And I agree with you and some of the other posters on this thread. Fuel does make some pretty douchy rims, but they also have some really good choices that will complement the new bronco nicely!

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So personally, I'm not a fan of all black wheels but like everything else about the sasquatch package. What would be perfect for me, would to be able to get the sasquatch package, but use the Badlands wheels. I like those. If not, I would be willing to swap wheels from another brand. Not pickie on the manufacturer, just want something other than black.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What legal issues are there? I'm genuinely curious.

I've bought atleast two trucks, one new, and one used, and the salesman swapped wheels and tires off of other vehicles on the lot at my request. On the used truck, there was no charge. There was slight upcharge on the new one due to the wheels being considered an upgrade off a higher trim level.
States have different laws it all depends on what state you were talking about. I was in the tire business for 30 years in California. I suppose enough was said when I said I worked in California when I retired I moved to Arizona things are much different here. For a car dealership has to worry or be concerned about liability.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

99% of Fuel wheels look like they're the incarnate of Kyle; 36 but only hits on girls under 23. Drinks at least 4 Monster Energy drinks a day and their entire wardrobe consists of Tapout and punisher skull T-shirts. Drives a lifted 2wd Wrangler with angry eyes and Fuel Wheels.
Just ordered some Fuel Beasts for my 4Runner yesterday

Ford Bronco Granger Ford is a Fuel Wheel dealer! ezeabo2o0ud41
I've been looking at these exact wheels for my yukon. Let me know you think.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

States have different laws it all depends on what state you were talking about. I was in the tire business for 30 years in California. I suppose enough was said when I said I worked in California when I retired I moved to Arizona things are much different here. For a car dealership has to worry or be concerned about liability.
Oh dang, that makes sense, i had no idea.
Sponsored