Sponsored

Granger Ford is a Fuel Wheel dealer!

If you reserved your Bronco through Granger, would you be interested in trading out stock wheels?

• Total voters

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both the wife and I are Black Rhino wheel fans. She had them on her grand cherokee and will have a different model of BR on her Bronco. I have Fuel wheels on my truck, no issues with them, but my eye always goes to a few models of Black Rhino as I plan my next truck build.

original plan was to sell the sasquatch wheels off her BL to offset new wheels/tires.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Granger Ford is a Fuel Wheel dealer! 2443F97D-CBFC-4613-A2F0-BBE575E4540F

I have had my Fuel Offroad wheels for about 5 years. The coating has held up nicely. They still look shiny with no flaking or fading. I would definitely look at fuel for future purchases.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am on the fence between a Base and Big Bend. If I were to get a Base I would definitely be interested in upgrading the wheels to BB or OBX wheels at the dealership. Of course I would need to see what this would cost...

O-=====-O

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been looking at these exact wheels for my yukon. Let me know you think.
Sure. It'll be couple weeks before they arrive. They wouldn't be my choice but the 4Runner is my wife's and she really likes them. I do like the colour. They're like a subtle bronze. Looks good with the metallic grey 4Runner.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I will get my own wheels, probably not Fuel. I need something non beadlock or fake beadlock, clean and simple design, light and probably forged. I donā€™t know much about 4x4 wheels except that some of them are really busy looking with stars and nuts and bolts and rivets and they are much cheaper than the Japanese forged wheels Iā€™m used to.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am on the fence between a Base and Big Bend. If I were to get a Base I would definitely be interested in upgrading the wheels to BB or OBX wheels at the dealership. Of course I would need to see what this would cost...
You might be able to find someone to do an even swap with you. Sounds like a few people within here would rather have your wheels than the OBX wheels.

I am ordering an OBX but dont care for the wheels/tires. If I could find someone who is going with the badlands wheel/tire, I would gladly trade them. lol.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Really not feeling anything offered by FUEL. Method would be sweet though!

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not digging Fuel offerings, but if there were some way to trade the stock Sasq wheels for Fifteen52 Analogs...I'd be onboard!

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I will get my own wheels, probably not Fuel. I need something non beadlock or fake beadlock, clean and simple design, light and probably forged. I donā€™t know much about 4x4 wheels except that some of them are really busy looking with stars and nuts and bolts and rivets and they are much cheaper than the Japanese forged wheels Iā€™m used to.
Sounds like you want Methods.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going base model and would LOVE to score the Optional Badlands at a discount. I'll settle for Squatch rims though

Sponsored

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Method trail series! Offer a "bead grip" and nice looking in the practical sense. The bead grip appears to have advantages between a bead lock and normal off-road wheel. I have them and like the look of Method (didn't want 20" chrome wheels with off-road tires ?). Can't attest to full air down but have done 15psi for medium trails and 18psi up to 35mph on desert runs. (Not too experienced so I have just been trying out as i go and seeing what works without putting the limits.)

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I shop around on the Fuel website, I realize I like the Militia wheels. If I go with a Black Diamond I would upgrade the wheels anyways, so...
Sponsored