First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the Summary, click Print, change from a printer to PDF. You might even be able to just save the URL but the PDF is probably the preferred method.
Thank You for the help.
Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am nervous. This is real. All of the sudden I have the urge to tweet Levine and demand to see Velocity Blue because I have no clue the color I want and, just maybe, that is it. Perhaps the STIG can get us one of everything?
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - January 20 ordering email has been sent out 505E8577-F7D3-48C6-B7AD-49A4019E9F39

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am clearly not smart enough for this. Do we just attached our build and send to Granger or wait for a call? I assume there is a basic plan on who they are calling each day and I was wondering if we'd know ahead of time. Some days I can't answer my phone while at work.

Trying to stay strong with the MT but pressure from the wife is mounting.....

Cheers

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
just checked my spam folder and there it was! now i just have to finalize my build.
too cool! thank you Albert im waiting for the call.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am nervous. This is real. All of the sudden I have the urge to tweet Levine and demand to see Velocity Blue because I have no clue the color I want and, just maybe, that is it. Perhaps the STIG can get us one of everything?
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - January 20 ordering email has been sent out 505E8577-F7D3-48C6-B7AD-49A4019E9F39
Do it. I’ve been occasional politely asking on IG when we will see more colors. No luck.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So pretty sure this was asked and answered before (no doubt multiple times) but since it's in the email and it's been such a long up and down roller coaster - initially for X-plan eligible buyers the Doc fee was to be capped at $100. We all know that Ford has since indicated Bronco isn't eligible for X-plan but I thought people asked if Granger would still cap the doc fee if we had a valid X-plan pin. What's the current status on that? Honestly the extra $80 isn't anywhere close to a deal breaker for me given the under invoice pricing Granger is offering, just wanted to know for sure. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am clearly not smart enough for this. Do we just attached our build and send to Granger or wait for a call? I assume there is a basic plan on who they are calling each day and I was wondering if we'd know ahead of time. Some days I can't answer my phone while at work.

Trying to stay strong with the MT but pressure from the wife is mounting.....

Cheers
Replying to the email couldn't hurt. If it truly isn't quite your time then it just stays in the Inbox.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So pretty sure this was asked and answered before (no doubt multiple times) but since it's in the email and it's been such a long up and down roller coaster - initially for X-plan eligible buyers the Doc fee was to be capped at $100. We all know that Ford has since indicated Bronco isn't eligible for X-plan but I thought people asked if Granger would still cap the doc fee if we had a valid X-plan pin. What's the current status on that? Honestly the extra $80 isn't anywhere close to a deal breaker for me given the under invoice pricing Granger is offering, just wanted to know for sure. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.
The doc fee cap is gone. Whatever their normal fee is, is what it is.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So will it be quiet or super busy while the ordering period opens and runs through? Then the next dead spot will be between March and May? May will be silly with "I'm #2 of 73" etc. June is "Lookee! Lookee!" OR "Yeah, it came in today and I was disappointed so I didn't finish the deal". August with the MY22 info will be "I knew I should/shouldn't have waited".

Sound reasonable for the Bronco Seasons?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nah, it will be chock full o'complaining.

"My dealer wants me to order now because they have hard deadline and have to have to process so many a day and I want to wait until the last three days in case B&P gets more things or is more accurate"

There will be a scramble at the end because folks won't be ready, Ford will extend the ordering period (and likely dealer swap period), people will go ape-shit that there is another delay, so no different than every single Tuesday on here.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol are you screwing around or asking what email it came from? ?
Just playing with ya! Just didn't want to be too obvious with the "I did it"s.

That being said "What in holy heck are you talking about @Bronco4lyfe85 ?"
Sponsored