Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prefer to have it in writing. And preferably from Ford-which I'm sure is coming sooner or later.
After you speak with Granger I would be shocked IF they didn't send you a message with the outcome of your conversation.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2 months for Ford to iron out the kinks being patient might be the best route...

gatordowns

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Verano
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check your spam and promotions (Gmail) folders if you do not see it, all of them went without error...
Got my email - woohoo! so excited!

However, the email mentions anticipated delays for 2.7L V6 engine and Sasquatch package (due to high popularity, I'm sure) - any idea how long these options will effect the build/delivery - few weeks, months? Thank you!

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Albert @Granger Ford great to speak with you today. Happy I made you my dealer and Jamie sent me a note confirming the change. You're my 2nd dealer change and I've had more communication and details in a few hours than 6 months. Looking forward to working with you!

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After you speak with Granger I would be shocked IF they didn't send you a message with the outcome of your conversation.
From grangers post in August.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - January 20 ordering email has been sent out 6055A66C-AF65-4C91-B187-E84BDFC8595E

Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you had a first row view of me this morning doing that "last build". :cry: ""BB or BD? Will I really want all that weight? Do I want to look at that blasted BB badge vs the BD? $2k... Pollen on vinyl vs pollen on fabric? I leave the windows down in the car a lot during the summer and it isn't horrible on the seats. SCREW IT! BB it is!" Then of course it's the quintuple scroll up, scroll down to make sure that my check marks are in the right spot. <sigh> But I named the file in the proper B6G naming convention so the point should go across.

#loserthatiam
I feel your pain. This was me until only a couple weeks ago. Now I have complete clarity on my base base build. (With a couple minor options)

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
DON'T GIVE IN! MT is where it's at! :)

For the less email-savvy folks out there, yes, reply to the same email as was used to send the message. They even hyperlinked the email address to the text in the email:
1610979062142.png

Perfect assessment of the upcoming Bronco seasons! There are some LONG waits ahead of us...
1610979166511.png
I hit reply and realized after that was probably a mistake... Now I’m not sure if I should spam him by sending it again haha (it’s the same email address I checked).

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a (2nd) late reservation for *hopefully*/likely a MY22 with granger. Got the email and it says they have been directed to start with FE reservation holders.

I've seen that FE reservations don't factor into the allocation and that an FE res will simply add +1 to any dealers allocation?

I know @Granger Ford will be swamped tomorrow with everything going on but I'm looking for some opinions on my best course of action for receiving my bronco asap.

I have not had a single comms with the dealer I have my FE reserved with and am wondering if this means I should go ahead and switch that to granger as well tomorrow morning. I will likely be taking all early availability options.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s why I’m asking if my understanding less correct that an FE simply adds to a dealers allocation.

Sponsored

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But also, welcome to what they have invited to happen for the last 6 months.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

True. But what can you do? Shit happens and will always happen. I'm sure we'll get an earful right here when the final allocations are determined in May. I might be one of the ones crying. Lol. I really don't want a MY22.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the dealer who I’FE is reserved with and they say they are requiring each customer to come in to the dealership to make their order. I travel for work so this isn’ta states that works for me. So it looks like I’ll be moving that somewhere else.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Blame Ford, had they gone with doing them in overall reservation time-stamp instead of reservation time stamp within each separate dealership, would have made no difference who ordered where or if they swapped, although from the original language on the reservation page, it is what they planned originally (to have time stamp order only apply within each dealership), per my reading at the time anyway.
Sponsored