First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with the dealer who I’FE is reserved with and they say they are requiring each customer to come in to the dealership to make their order. I travel for work so this isn’ta states that works for me. So it looks like I’ll be moving that somewhere else.
Just tell them you tested positive for Covid-19. Geez, what a stupid policy to begin with, but during a global pandemic?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Albert and Zack at Granger trying to convert all of their reservations through WBDO:

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - January 20 ordering email has been sent out NORAD_set

Godspeed, heroes!
Hopefully no "Granger we have a problem"...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's a depiction of NORAD from the movie War Games, so no worries. However, if NORAD has a problem, then we all have a problem, lol.
DEFCON 1

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those of us with a late reservation (me) or who WANT a MY22 (also me) would it save Albert et al some hassle if they had a list of those customers they could get to later? I’m happy to be the last on the list and they could spend their energy on others right now :cool:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those of us with a late reservation (me) or who WANT a MY22 (also me) would it save Albert et al some hassle if they had a list of those customers they could get to later? I’m happy to be the last on the list and they could spend their energy on others right now :cool:
I suspect that will be their first question: "MY21, MY22, or cancel?"

Cancel? Have a nice day.
MY22? We'll be getting back to you soon.
MY21? Okay. Let's see what we can do.

It's like triage.

Deleted member 17133

Got my email!
Archie, hey man... slow-on-the-uptake Marine here... what "email" are you guys bantering about?? I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day mode here in Northern AZ.... not sure if Ford sales manager here is "p*#$*@) on my leg and telling me it's raining".... Can you help me out with this?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Archie, hey man... slow-on-the-uptake Marine here... what "email" are you guys bantering about?? I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day mode here in Northern AZ.... not sure if Ford sales manager here is "p*#$*@) on my leg and telling me it's raining".... Can you help me out with this?
The email is from Granger Ford to their reservation holders. Sound like you are using a different dealer, so you would not have one from them.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a thread for people who have reservations with Granger Ford... and it’s their announcement that they sent out emails to their reservation holders.

1. Do you have a reservation with Granger?
2. How many crayons did you eat?

;)

Deleted member 17133

The email is from Granger Ford to their reservation holders. Sound like you are using a different dealer, so you would not have one from them.
So what does this email say??? Feel like I'm struggling to get solid info. ugh

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what does this email say??? Feel like I'm struggling to get solid info. ugh
It says that people who reserved their Bronco with Granger Ford will be receiving an email and a phone call in the near future about converting their reservation into an order.

If you did not reserve with Granger Ford, you will not get an email from Granger Ford. I hope that clears things up.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's a depiction of NORAD from the movie War Games, so no worries. However, if NORAD has a problem, then we all have a problem, lol.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - January 20 ordering email has been sent out 1611082505757
Sponsored