First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my email from Granger and I replied last night. I referred a friend to Granger and encouraged him to consider moving his order. He spoke to his dealership and they said, "yeah, we're aware of Granger and their pricing but did you know that the only received 21 allocations, whereas we have 43!" Crazy FUD being spread by dealers. (Unfortunately my friend believes them and likely won't move his order because of their lies....)

Deleted member 17133

It says that people who reserved their Bronco with Granger Ford will be receiving an email and a phone call in the near future about converting their reservation into an order.

If you did not reserve with Granger Ford, you will not get an email from Granger Ford. I hope that clears things up.
Thanks man... wish I still lived in Iowa now...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks man... wish I still lived in Iowa now...
Most of us are nowhere near Iowa. Just getting it shipped or making a road trip to drive it back.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my email from Granger and I replied last night. I referred a friend to Granger and encouraged him to consider moving his order. He spoke to his dealership and they said, "yeah, we're aware of Granger and their pricing but did you know that the only received 21 allocations, whereas we have 43!" Crazy FUD being spread by dealers. (Unfortunately my friend believes them and likely won't move his order because of their lies....)
I understand that Granger has really gone out of the way to get reservations, but saying they have 21 is crazy. Zach has already said their allocation is in line with the percentage that other dealers have been seeing, so 21 is definitely not correct.

bronc_rwc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us with an October reservation, clearly we're not going to get a MY21 which is fine and fully expected. Should we still expect to convert our reservation to order before the March deadline? And if we do so, are we locked into a particular model even when we resubmit for MY22?

I know within model years, you can only change options, not 2dr to 4dr or Badlands to Base until the VIN is generated but I'm unclear if we can change those things if (when) we get bumped to MY22. If we can't, there doesn't seem much incentive to convert to order at this time as models may get differing price increases for MY22 and retaining maximum flexibility seems preferable.

Thanks in advance!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those of us with an October reservation, clearly we're not going to get a MY21 which is fine and fully expected. Should we still expect to convert our reservation to order before the March deadline? And if we do so, are we locked into a particular model even when we resubmit for MY22?

I know within model years, you can only change options, not 2dr to 4dr or Badlands to Base until the VIN is generated but I'm unclear if we can change those things if (when) we get bumped to MY22. If we can't, there doesn't seem much incentive to convert to order at this time as models may get differing price increases for MY22 and retaining maximum flexibility seems preferable.

Thanks in advance!
The way I understood from Albert was this: When your 21MY is not chosen for various reasons, that build is scrapped. Then when the B&P is updated with the MY22 changes, then you'll be asked to build your 22MY Bronco and submit it back to them. Again, you'll have the ability to change options/features up until the point a VIN is generated. I view the $2000 below invoice as an incentive to negate the potential price increases from Ford. Basically, I think Granger is doing all of us, who chose the later October reservation, a solid by moving to 22MY.

Hope this helps.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read it like this too.

Even if you are a late reservation and would like the option of a MY21 then submit your order. Chances are it doesn’t convert. But now you have that option to get a 21.

bronc_rwc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read it like this too.

Even if you are a late reservation and would like the option of a MY21 then submit your order. Chances are it doesn’t convert. But now you have that option to get a 21.
Agreed. I know it's a long shot but just in case conversions are way lower than Ford expects or production way higher would like the chance at a 21.

But, given the very low odds of a 21, I would only want to commit to a model if I have the chance of switching models once I'm pushed to 22 just in case there are big surprises (e.g. for 22, Badlands goes up $3,000, Base stays flat or something crazy). If we don't get confirmation from Granger in this thread, I'll confirm with Albert when he calls to convert my order.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yep, we are all submitting an order for a MY21 , but likely to get 2022's.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was sitting on my original reservation dealer because the deadlines kept changing but finally switched over last week. Albert and everyone at Granger Ford has been a champ so far. They called me within 10 minutes of switching my reservation confirming and wanting to know if I had any questions. ?

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now we just sit back and wait while Granger is in the herding cats portion of this phase.

Remember Granger has shown good will so far and if they seem flustered or have slightly slurred speech just assume they are burning the candle at both ends and fitting in rounds of celebratory shots in where they can.

We will all get there...hurry up and wait.
Sponsored