Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The set is yours to keep! If you would like to give us a nice donation of wheels, we will kindly accept 😂 . If I have someone trade in a set, I will definitely post on here if anyone has interest in them.
Fair enough brother. I'll keep a weather eye out.:)

But are you sure I can't pay you to take a set of OBX wheels/tires off my hands. lol
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair enough brother. I'll keep a weather eye out.:)

But are you sure I can't pay you to take a set of OBX wheels/tires off my hands. lol
Like I said, I will take them as a donation haha.

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The set is yours to keep! If you would like to give us a nice donation of wheels, we will kindly accept 😂 . If I have someone trade in a set, I will definitely post on here if anyone has interest in them.
Jay! So glad to have you onboard. I am pumped to work with ya to customize our rig. Hopefully our 4dr BB 2.3 10-Spd Mid Soft-top gets scheduled soon so we can hop on the phone and brainstorm ideas! Accessorizing is the most fun part 👍

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jay! So glad to have you onboard. I am pumped to work with ya to customize our rig. Hopefully our 4dr BB 2.3 10-Spd Mid Soft-top gets scheduled soon so we can hop on the phone and brainstorm ideas! Accessorizing is the most fun part 👍
I’m always down for making a vehicle one off and your own!

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Jay... trade-ins (wheels)? :) I have a Badlands reservation (2022) w/ Granger and I would be very interested in the potential for trade-in wheels if this is available. I'm leaning heavily to getting the Badlands non-Sas and all I want f/ the Sasquatch package is the wheels... not even the tires as I'm happy to mount the 33's on them, though I'd take the 35's if you had a complete set in inventory. My question is, could I 'trade in' my badlands wheels/set if you have Sasquatch on hand at Granger?

I've assumed I would be eventually inquiring about pricing on the Sas wheels for installation at delivery, though I don't believe we have pricing yet on those but a trade-in option would be something I'd consider too depending on value. Thanks Jay!

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Jay... trade-ins (wheels)? :) I have a Badlands reservation (2022) w/ Granger and I would be very interested in the potential for trade-in wheels if this is available. I'm leaning heavily to getting the Badlands non-Sas and all I want f/ the Sasquatch package is the wheels... not even the tires as I'm happy to mount the 33's on them, though I'd take the 35's if you had a complete set in inventory. My question is, could I 'trade in' my badlands wheels/set if you have Sasquatch on hand at Granger?

I've assumed I would be eventually inquiring about pricing on the Sas wheels for installation at delivery, though I don't believe we have pricing yet on those but a trade-in option would be something I'd consider too depending on value. Thanks Jay!
Yes of course! I would hope by the time you get yours, we have a few sets on hand and ready for folks to purchase/trade.

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes of course! I would hope by the time you get yours, we have a few sets on hand and ready for folks to purchase/trade.
Nice! I'll be checking-in when the time comes. Just to have an answer in my back-pocket, if you did have a Sas wheelset available, instead of a direct swap (that would include both wheels and tires), would it be an option to trade in just the Badlands wheels, and swap those with a Sas trade-in wheelset you have and mount my original 33's on said Sas wheels? In other words, is it an option to do just a wheel swap?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I'll be checking-in when the time comes. Just to have an answer in my back-pocket, if you did have a Sas wheelset available, instead of a direct swap (that would include both wheels and tires), would it be an option to trade in just the Badlands wheels, and swap those with a Sas trade-in wheelset you have and mount my original 33's on said Sas wheels? In other words, is it an option to do just a wheel swap?
Yes I am sure we can figure something out!
Sponsored