Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greetings everyone!

With the passing of Albert, I have tried to fill some of the void left in regards to providing information to the forum members here. While I will still be involved and a resource to you guys, with my other responsibilities I cannot devote enough time and energy to it. That combined with the fact that the Bronco is now starting to trickle into owner's hands, I thought it would make sense to add another member of our team to the forum. @Granger Ford username will now be use by our employee Jay.

Jay is responsible for our accessories at our store and helps handle a lot of our lifts, levels, and modifications to our trucks and SUVs. We have a lot of experience with leveling kits, lift kits, superchargers, etc at our store. This knowledge and experience should be a great resource as we transition to owning the Bronco, not just dreaming about it.

So with that being said, We are receiving our second display Bronco this week (Big Bend, 2.3 Manual, Soft top). and we are planning to modify and document this. Jay will be uploading and keeping you guys involved with the process as we start this next phase.

Level kits
Lift Kits
Winches
Bumpers
Ford performance tune
etc.

These should all be in the future for us.

Thanks!

Zach

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Jay is now @grangerford Leveled-F-150

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Jay is now @grangerford Lifted Ram
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome Jay @Granger Ford

Do you guys have any inside knowledge on when lifts from Fox or Falcon will be coming to market?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Greetings everyone!

With the passing of Albert, I have tried to fill some of the void left in regards to providing information to the forum members here. While I will still be involved and a resource to you guys, with my other responsibilities I cannot devote enough time and energy to it. That combined with the fact that the Bronco is now starting to trickle into owner's hands, I thought it would make sense to add another member of our team to the forum. @Granger Ford username will now be use by our employee Jay.

Jay is responsible for our accessories at our store and helps handle a lot of our lifts, levels, and modifications to our trucks and SUVs. We have a lot of experience with leveling kits, lift kits, superchargers, etc at our store. This knowledge and experience should be a great resource as we transition to owning the Bronco, not just dreaming about it.

So with that being said, We are receiving our second display Bronco this week (Big Bend, 2.3 Manual, Soft top). and we are planning to modify and document this. Jay will be uploading and keeping you guys involved with the process as we start this next phase.

Level kits
Lift Kits
Winches
Bumpers
Ford performance tune
etc.

These should all be in the future for us.

Thanks!

Zach

Thank you @Zach@Granger .

May I request that during the mod project that any before/after pics be taken from the same relative position? That way the difference will be easier to see.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome Jay!

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been working with Jay with my accessories for my bronco, he has been great and knowledgeable....

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi, Jay.
Welcome aboard!!!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to see another friendly Granger face on the forum. You have big shoes to fill, Jay, but if you're part of the Granger team, I'm sure you're up for it. Looking forward to all the cool mods - will help the time pass while I wait for my production date and give me some ideas for my future Outer Banks.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you guys have any inside knowledge on when lifts from Fox or Falcon will be coming to market?
I am hoping to hear more about the lifts from Fox and Falcon soon! I have emails sent out to them along with BDS Suspension. BDS normally runs Fox shocks on their lift kits, so it should give us some idea of when it will be available!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @Zach@Granger .

May I request that during the mod project that any before/after pics be taken from the same relative position? That way the difference will be easier to see.
Yes of course! I will be taking photos during the entire process. I will keep you guys just as involved as I will be in the project. If there is anything anyone would like to see added to a Bronco, let me know so we can tackle it together!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will you be adding the Ford Performance Tune to the 2.3L and documenting the before/after results? If so, do you have a tentative timeline?

Thank you.
Yes we definitely will be! Our manual 2.3 should be arriving in the next couple weeks so I am hoping that the tune is available around the same time.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome, Jay! You can achieve ROCKSTAR status by showcasing the JBL soundbar...;)
The second we get that in, I will definitely get a sound bar ordered for it!
Sponsored