Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see another friendly Granger face on the forum. You have big shoes to fill, Jay, but if you're part of the Granger team, I'm sure you're up for it. Looking forward to all the cool mods - will help the time pass while I wait for my production date and give me some ideas for my future Outer Banks.
I will do my best to fill Alberts shoes! I am excited for our next Bronco to get here so we can start modifying it!
Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes of course! I will be taking photos during the entire process. I will keep you guys just as involved as I will be in the project. If there is anything anyone would like to see added to a Bronco, let me know so we can tackle it together!
This has me geeked out!!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jay, I think I worked with you on placing my accessories back in April. You were quick to respond and glad to see you here.

I was going to email you but this may be worth while for others. Can I contact you to pre pay for my accessories as I don't want to roll them into the purchase/financing?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jay, I think I worked with you on placing my accessories back in April. You were quick to respond and glad to see you here.

I was going to email you but this may be worth while for others. Can I contact you to pre pay for my accessories as I don't want to roll them into the purchase/financing?
Shoot me an email just so that I can notate it in our system. However, yes you can absolutely prepay your accessories or at the time of delivery on your Bronco, we can separate it from being financed into your loan. Whatever route you would like to go with, we are here to help!

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Jay. Welcome to the forum. I hope you had someone else take over your regular job, as this place will keep you quite busy. Lol.

I did want to find out the process for accessories we have advised you we want, and how we ensure that those are ordered and will able to be taken home with the Bronco? Do we need to give you a deposit in order to get them ordered?

Also, besides the mystical pull out tailgate that I'm hoping will be available sometime, i may even drive the Bronco back to you guys just to have you install this when it comes out:
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Jay is now @grangerford Screenshot_20210719-112630_Drive

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome Jay! I'd like to see a list of options and prices you'll have to offer. I think Zack had or was putting together something.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Jay. Welcome to the forum. I hope you had someone else take over your regular job, as this place will keep you quite busy. Lol.

I did want to find out the process for accessories we have advised you we want, and how we ensure that those are ordered and will able to be taken home with the Bronco? Do we need to give you a deposit in order to get them ordered?

Also, besides the mystical pull out tailgate that I'm hoping will be available sometime, i may even drive the Bronco back to you guys just to have you install this when it comes out:
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Jay is now @grangerford Screenshot_20210719-112630_Drive
Any and all accessories that you guys have emailed to me, I have relayed to Sean and they have been handed over to our parts manager so he can get everything ordered. Once we get closer to delivery of your Bronco, I will be calling everyone to discuss what has and has not arrived.

I am super excited for that Ford Performance kit to come out as well! We would be honored to install it for you!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jay! I'd like to see a list of options and prices you'll have to offer. I think Zack had or was putting together something.
Hello! When you say list of options and prices, what are we referring to? Lift kits? accessories?
You are also welcome to email me at [email protected]

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome Jay @Granger Ford. I think you already know your going to be a busy young man. One question just so I know the process. I take it you will be the one I contact after I hear that my Bronco has a build date. I don't have to go through Sean, or anyone else. Just drop you an email with things things I would like to have done. And, would that include the vehicle wax, and detail job that Granger offers?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jay @Granger Ford. I think you already know your going to be a busy young man. One question just so I know the process. I take it you will be the one I contact after I hear that my Bronco has a build date. I don't have to go through Sean, or anyone else. Just drop you an email with things things I would like to have done. And, would that include the vehicle wax, and detail job that Granger offers?
Thank you so much for the kind words!
You will definitely be hearing from Sean and myself depending on what message we are relaying to you.
When the Bronco gets delivered, we do not normally wax a vehicle for delivery however I can talk with the team and see if it is a service that we may be able to offer.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jay. Look forward to hearing about all the great offerings you will have. Really enjoy the team at Granger.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you so much for the kind words!
You will definitely be hearing from Sean and myself depending on what message we are relaying to you.
When the Bronco gets delivered, we do not normally wax a vehicle for delivery however I can talk with the team and see if it is a service that we may be able to offer.
Thanks for the quick reply Jay. Zach has confirmed that you folks offer a clay bar, wax, and detail for $175. I'm not sure who I would contact for that service as I wouldn't think you would be the one that deals with that particular type of thing.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jay,
Do you happen to know for all us folks who put orders in through Albert if we will be told if we are now on Sean's list or Zach's list? Or do we have to call?

Also, should we tell you ahead of time if we are sure about an accessory we want? Or is it better to wait until closer to build time? (Good chance I'm a 2022 build.)

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jay,
Do you happen to know for all us folks who put orders in through Albert if we will be told if we are now on Sean's list or Zach's list? Or do we have to call?

Also, should we tell you ahead of time if we are sure about an accessory we want? Or is it better to wait until closer to build time? (Good chance I'm a 2022 build.)
I'm pretty sure the lists were just for processing as many of the orders as they could during the open period. Zach had said that Sean is handling all the Bronco orders at this point.
Sponsored