Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jay is the man! He really went the extra mile for me before pickup and I look forward to working with him for all my needs in the future. You're in good hands with Jay
Sponsored

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jay is the man! He really went the extra mile for me before pickup and I look forward to working with him for all my needs in the future. You're in good hands with Jay
Thank you so much Dan!

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Has your Big Bend mannequin unit arrived yet?
Don't know if you heard yet or not but the Big Bend has arrived. I'm sure Jay has been super busy with the lift kit and 35"s they put on it so far. But in case you didn't hear it is in GRANGER! You need to go check it out!

Sponsored

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know if you heard yet or not but the Big Bend has arrived. I'm sure Jay has been super busy with the lift kit and 35"s they put on it so far. But in case you didn't hear it is in GRANGER! You need to go check it out!
Yep, I drove both Broncos they had yesterday :)

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Jay is now @grangerford 223884268_856575378284649_8883480019805534017_n

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Jay is now @grangerford 226192391_876720893195365_4628983886136801060_n

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Jay, and thanks in advance for your support. Good luck with this group, we’re all a bit wacky. Kind yes, but wacky. 😎

When Willy Wonka calls my name I’ll be ready to discuss a small selection of accessories. I’ll 100% be asking for the ARB Twin compressor to be installed. If ARB is having delivery challenges like everyone else, I’d happily pay for the parts now to ensure they would be on hand.

As mentioned above please share any learning moments for FOX coil-over options to take a 2D BadSquatch to the next level.

Cheers,
Nels

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the madness Jay! Looking for factory installed leveling kits...keep us posted.
The black 4 door above is leveled by us on a 4WP leveling kit. I will try to send more photos as we do more!

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am hoping to hear more about the lifts from Fox and Falcon soon! I have emails sent out to them along with BDS Suspension. BDS normally runs Fox shocks on their lift kits, so it should give us some idea of when it will be available!
Out of curiosity curiosity how do you think the lift kits from BDS will impact factory warranty? I have a October reservation for 2022 model with you and am wondering if it's something I can have installed prior to delivery if available

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of curiosity curiosity how do you think the lift kits from BDS will impact factory warranty? I have a October reservation for 2022 model with you and am wondering if it's something I can have installed prior to delivery if available
As far as I understand, a lift will not effect warranty.

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As far as I understand, a lift will not effect warranty.
Would it be something I could have installed prior to delivery once I push my order through in 2022?

Also, I just want to confirm that my 2k below invoice would still apply. Last communication I had was that I did still qualify and nothing has d changed due to me holding off on pushing an order through to wait for 2022

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would it be something I could have installed prior to delivery once I push my order through in 2022?

Also, I just want to confirm that my 2k below invoice would still apply. Last communication I had was that I did still qualify and nothing has d changed due to me holding off on pushing an order through to wait for 2022
Yes we can do that!
Yes you qualify for that price!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Granger Ford Jay, if someone has their wheels/tires changed (say changing form Badlands wheels/tires to an aftermarket set) will you be keeping the factory set to sell later. I would love to change my OBX factory wheels/tires for a take-off set from the Badlands.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Jay, if someone has their wheels/tires changed (say changing form Badlands wheels/tires to an aftermarket set) will you be keeping the factory set to sell later. I would love to change my OBX factory wheels/tires for a take-off set from the Badlands.
The set is yours to keep! If you would like to give us a nice donation of wheels, we will kindly accept 😂 . If I have someone trade in a set, I will definitely post on here if anyone has interest in them.
Sponsored