Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might actually be in the high 200s now with the 2022/JAN 23 allocations :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, first month of 2023 allocation was 14.

We received an additional scheduling of 35 units as 2022s.

I've tried to get an answer on whether COVP will effect 2023 allocation from multiple people (anyone who will answer my phone call) without any luck.
We understand precisely how you feel. 😳🤔

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there an update on when exactly we will need to re-order for 2023?

Do we actually know when Ford's price protection expires?

What are we allowed to change as we re-order for 2023 model year and keep price protection? For example, changing from BD to Badlands would kill protection, changing to Heritage would kill it too. Would adding Sasquatch if we didn't order it before kill protection?

I've emailed the same to Granger and I'll try to remember to post if they reply there first.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base

What are we allowed to change as we re-order for 2023 model year and keep price protection? For example, changing from BD to Badlands would kill protection, changing to Heritage would kill it too. Would adding Sasquatch if we didn't order it before kill protection?

I've emailed the same to Granger and I'll try to remember to post if they reply there first.
There's a price protection megathread/flowchart floating around that's pretty handy. I'm no expert, but my understanding is that switching between trim levels that existed in MY21 does not invalidate price protection (ie BD to Badlands is okay). Adding options doesn't remove price protection either (Sasquatch, etc).

It's only if you move to a trim that didn't exist in MY21 that kills price protection (Everglades, Heritage, Heritage Limited).

Of course this is all based on how price protection has worked so far - I don't think it's been confirmed how MY23 will be handled. Someone please correct me if I got anything wrong.

EDIT: The info above is assuming you had a reservation and qualify for price protection. Here's the thread I mentioned above: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571

Last edited:

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Per my recent conversation with Samantha from Granger, build and price goes live on September 21st.
She also informed me that hard tops and tow packages were still huge constraints.

I have moved up 23 spots since Zach originally posted the July list. Based on simple math it should take me another 30 months to get my Bronco. Reserved in October of 20 .

Last edited:

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Reply from Granger via email. Hope y'all don't mind me copying here.

"So the order bank open Sept. 21st. I will need a new Build & Price from you in order to convert. Ford is supposedly supposed to go Live with that 2023 Build & Price that day as well. Price protection is good unless you change your model, # of doors or engine.

Thank you,
Samantha"

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Supposedly supposed to..." sums up this Bronco rollout. Thanks Ford!

So I guess the most I can upgrade would be adding sas to my BD without having to pay 2023 price of course.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price protection is good unless you change your model, # of doors or engine.
Wonder where they are getting that info? It’s not in the playbook and everyone else said those details are not available yet.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wonder where they are getting that info? It’s not in the playbook and everyone else said those details are not available yet.
On the Bronco FAQ page:

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Who qualifies for the Bronco Price Protection Program?

If you placed an order or reservation prior to March 19, 2021, you qualify for price protection. If you are not part of this program, make sure your order in the system is accurate, as changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices. See below for more detail.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the Bronco FAQ page:

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Who qualifies for the Bronco Price Protection Program?

If you placed an order or reservation prior to March 19, 2021, you qualify for price protection. If you are not part of this program, make sure your order in the system is accurate, as changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices. See below for more detail.
That is the late ‘22 info, not for ‘23.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, I seriously don't see Ford reversing this for '23 but go ahead ...

Ford Bronco Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation agnes-holding-breath
It’s a new order all over again, that’s why. I’m not saying that’s not what’s going to happen just that there is no official info about it yet. If they got some, please provide the source as a lot of people are asking the same question.
Sponsored