Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my order in since 2021 and have no idea where I am at on the list as far as number. Any way you can help me out?
Go through your email and find your reservation number, then open the PDF in the first post and search for your number. That will tell you where you are on the list.
Sponsored

hillbiggs77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok
Go through your email and find your reservation number, then open the PDF in the first post and search for your number. That will tell you where you are on the list.
Thank you. Do you know if they are still honoring the below invoice pricing?

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I remember the answer depends on when your reservation/order timestamp is. There were a couple of offers of $1000 below, or $2000 below, as well as the price protection factor making things entirely complicated beyond reason.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok

Thank you. Do you know if they are still honoring the below invoice pricing?
Yes, but the offer is limited to trims only available at the time of reservation. i.e. Everglades and Raptor is at MSRP and presumably future special editions will be at MSRP. But ordering a Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, or Wildtrak will be at the discounted price level offered at the time of reservation.

hillbiggs77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, but the offer is limited to trims only available at the time of reservation. i.e. Everglades and Raptor is at MSRP and presumably future special editions will be at MSRP. But ordering a Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, or Wildtrak will be at the discounted price level offered at the time of reservation.
Thank you very much!

Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This won't help if you're number 450 on our waiting list, but here's a picture of some Broncos waiting to get delivered on our lot.
PXL_20220717_110112366.jpg
PXL_20220717_110135647.jpg
I'm just past the 450 Mark on the list..
Lol thankfully I'm not in to much of a rush. But if I had to guess I'd be getting a 2025?

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not gonna happen, Granger has been 100% transparent with me. They earned my loyalty.
My one and only phone conversation with Albert, before transferring my reservation, was a completely different experience with a car dealer. I am staying with Granger and encouraging my kids to make future purchases through Granger. Transparency and honesty go a long way.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had a work meeting... What'd I miss? 😂 🤡

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good evening everyone,

3 - 2023 Allocation Formula - So, I have 0 insider information, but my best guess is for 2023, the allocation methodology should emmulate what Ford has used for the rest of the model lines they work with. 40% of the allocation is based upon verified customer orders and 60% of the allocation is based upon sales history versus current stock. This should bode well for us and is a departure from the method currently being used. We now have almost 2 full production years and history to pull from. We will have delivered close to 300 Broncos by the time that rolls around and have demand for over 800 retail units. If we see this is the case, we will open back up the ordering books with a great deal on the Bronco for 2023, but we want to make sure our existing reservation holders get priority. If this formula is what ends up happening for 2023, I would anticipate allocatio of 50+ units monthly as a consistent goal for us moving forward.

Zach
My insider information is that the allocation is going to be based on rolling 12 month sales history and share of region sales, like it was before. Retail orders are going to come out of your total allocation. You won't get any "over and above" allocation because you gained a lot of retail orders.

That said, this would probably help you guys get more Broncos than you normally would have gotten. The bad side? The deals you see smaller dealers using the last two years to increase allocation from retail orders will be gone.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My insider information is that the allocation is going to be based on rolling 12 month sales history and share of region sales, like it was before. Retail orders are going to come out of your total allocation. You won't get any "over and above" allocation because you gained a lot of retail orders.

That said, this would probably help you guys get more Broncos than you normally would have gotten. The bad side? The deals you see smaller dealers using the last two years to increase allocation from retail orders will be gone.
Thanks for the information. While slightly encouraging, FoMoCo dug this hole and needs to fix it and move forward.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might be off base here (i have young kids and my memory is shot), but didn’t Zach say something about not taking new retail orders?

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I might be off base here (i have young kids and my memory is shot), but didn’t Zach say something about not taking new retail orders?
Yeah, I believe the backlog is insane right now because Ford isn't cranking these out as fast as they really need to...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zack - So, I have a stupid question, but assuming that we didn't get selected for production, do you have any idea how the process going forward will play out yet?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shocker, I wasn't scheduled... LOL

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zack - So, I have a stupid question, but assuming that we didn't get selected for production, do you have any idea how the process going forward will play out yet?
We should have an idea in the next few weeks. We'll reorder for 2023, but I'm not sure exactly how that looks yet.
Sponsored