Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just stopping by to say HELLO FROM COLORADO!!! to Albert and Jon (elmystico). Miss you both!!!

Two great people that I never had a chance to meet in person but will forever be in my small circle of friends.
Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just stopping by to say HELLO FROM COLORADO!!! to Albert and Jon (elmystico). Miss you both!!!

Two great people that I never had a chance to meet in person but will forever be in my small circle of friends.
I get emails and stuff in the mail from the New Mexico wildlife center all the time. Small reminder every time I see it. šŸ˜€

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think about Albert and Jon quite often. Both great guys. It was a pleasure working with both of them on two different things but all revolving around the Bronco and Granger.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just thought of something... @Zach@Granger how do we work it that we are <50 on "the list" but order banks open in August, I think? Will they have a better build out idea sooner rather than later for the home stretch of the last 3 months of MY22?
There is only one more month of allocations for MY2022 builds. If you donā€˜t have a VIN by the time MY2023 orders open, then youā€™re ordering a 2023.

Given that allocations have gone something like 11->3->5 for the last three months (donā€™t recall exactly), Iā€™m presuming everyone except a small handful will be in 2023.

Sponsored

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Order a soft top.šŸ˜‚

We didn't break it out that way. I bet 20-40% of those in 99 status for us won't ultimately re-order. There are a subsection of those who are not engaged in the process and have forgotten.
Are they doing them wired/plumbed for the hardtop if you want add it in the future?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are they doing them wired/plumbed for the hardtop if you want add it in the future?
The last I knew, yes they were including a hardtop prep kit in soft top builds.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not hijacking but WBDO is showing we are only getting 2 scheduled when the next round pops off. Like @Zach@Granger, can't say why but it would seem they should be hitting some sort of stride by this point in the model year.

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the update Zach. I'm #54 in line. The closer I get, the further away it seems! Fingers crossed my day 2 reservation gets a VIN soon.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not hijacking but WBDO is showing we are only getting 2 scheduled when the next round pops off. Like @Zach@Granger, can't say why but it would seem they should be hitting some sort of stride by this point in the model year.
Do they prioritize different regions each scheduling cycle maybe?

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they prioritize different regions each scheduling cycle maybe?
Caveat, I'm not a sales guy so anything I say is speculation. I wonder the same thing but have nothing to cite that would support this theory. You have select and contact dealers, regions, zones and markets. When sales mattered and we had inventory, Ford would award production based on sales by zone, market, region and dealer. Assuming dealer allocation for bronco is still a thing, do they try to spread the limited commodity build vehicles across the entire dealer body or go by region to try and fill the oldest orders? Since there are so many old at most dealers, it would make sense to get those cleaned up when possible. 2 helps me, again, assuming they pull my oldest ones next scheduling round, more than 5 does for Granger. I've tried to find a pattern but don't have the data to back into any type of plan they may be using. It would be great to know how many carry over '21 orders are still out there along with what types of builds they are and how they're spread across each region all the way down to dealer but that won't happen. We know about how many they're producing and delivering each month but don't know how many of those are retail, fleet/commercial or stock.

For us, they've been knocking out most of my old stuff in order but there have been some exceptions. Based on what I've got left, most are 2Ds, WTs and stuff with other constraints. Knowing the formula would be great, we know Ford has more capacity to build Broncos than they are but can't because of supply problems. I've given up asking or trying to get answers because only the scheduling and leadership teams really know what's happening.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 0 idea. From the sounds of it, there was very little for allocation at all this month nationwide.
Would it possibly have anything to do with the new Ranger? Will it be in production when the plant reopens?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would it possibly have anything to do with the new Ranger? Will it be in production when the plant reopens?
Seems like all car manufacturers are having trouble building vehicles. Try to order a jeep or a 4 runner and it is the same.

Rezzak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys have any Broncos or Bronco Raptors coming that are not spoken for yet?

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is painful... but I guess I am seeing others in worse shape...

Today is my 2 year anniversary from my reservation... that is crazy... I am sure like many others.

was ~#50 in Dec
~#30 in March
~#10 in late April
Single digits today!!

And based on Granger only getting 5 allocated, I still don't know if I will get one this year. How is that even possible?

Obviously no bad words for @Zach@Granger ... just respect for all the transparency... How can Ford run a business like that.
Sponsored