Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the update Zach, we'll see how the MY23 options look to whether I continue on with my 99 placeholder. If Ford can't come thru with white tops this time around I'm thinking a base squatch and call it a day before I lose all my price protection.

I never had any personal contact with Albert but as many I anxiously awaitied the news his posts brought. His demeaner, openness, and enthusiasm was appreciated and I'm glad your team carries on his legacy!
Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update Zach. I'm #54 in line. The closer I get, the further away it seems! Fingers crossed my day 2 reservation gets a VIN soon.
I’m number 55 right behind you.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No fault of granger here, but hopefully we can get a better picture of this soon. Currently at 375 which I can live with. If it’s more like 775 then I might need to start shopping for livable ADMs
You're in Houston. There's a wealth of dealers in and around that area, or in Dallas (i.e., not Iowa) that will sell you at MSRP.

Tuco76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5 - Albert Schmitz - I want to thank the awesome community here who made mention of Albert Schmitz, our former employee and Bronco6G forum member who passed away in early July last year. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time so long since he's passed. The area that he worked in is now full of 20+ employees trying to keep up with what he used to do. He is greatly missed and I appreciate the kind words of those who remember their interactions with him.

Thank you!

Zach
Today is the 2 year anniversary of my reservation and my Bronco is now in route to Granger. Albert will be riding with us in sprit when my wife and I come out to Iowa to pick up our Bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't see this until today, thanks for the update, for sure going to be a 2023 as I'm in the 70's on the list. Trying to keep the miles low on the Rubi I bought from you in March to distract from the wait, hopefully I'll be visiting again by next spring sometime!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi Zach, thanks for the update. I see I slipped about 50 places since last time. Sure glad you offered up the Sport at 6% below invoice. Hopefully it helped with your allocations as it sure helped me given the state of my 2006 Escape.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not hijacking but WBDO is showing we are only getting 2 scheduled when the next round pops off. Like @Zach@Granger, can't say why but it would seem they should be hitting some sort of stride by this point in the model year.
My guy is saying the same

Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is two years since reservation. Did the Vegas off-roadeo last October and finally got my wife excited about the Bronco.
In the 200s on the list, so I am holding out for 2024MY haha

Ordered an F150 Tremor with Granger (3% under invoice) in March and received my VIN last week with build week of 8/15. Fingers crossed I can pick it up in September. My DD needs to be substituted.

If the stars align, maybe a Tremor and a Bronco????

The Granger team is awesome. Keep it up!!!

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford won't admit it, but China covid lockdowns. Too many parts sourced from China and they're choosing to stick with those suppliers for some reason ($$).
Good luck finding a modern car that does not include parts from China. I'll bet the Bronco has more US Content than the Wrangler does. As a matter a fact, Looked it up, the 2022 rank for the Bronco is 18, 44 for the Wrangler.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good evening everyone,

Here's a quick update for everyone who has ordered from Granger Ford. First, we've been able to deliver over 200 Broncos to our customers! That milesetone was passed in June of this year. We thought that would happen a lot more quickly when this started, but reason to celebrate nonetheless. We are also in-line to see a big influx of Broncos from the 50+allocation we received in March. We have 15 Broncos on the ground waiting for delivery and 40 Broncos in-transit to us now that will find their homes in short order.

1 - Allocation - This month's allocation was 5 total units, these units are slated to be built in September and arrive in October/November. We have 1 more allocation cycle this year for 2022 that will be produced in October/November and the last allocation cycle is referred to as "build out". Usually that is a healthy amount of vehicles on the last production run.

2 - Computer chip relief coming shortly? - I perscribe to the theory that we are going to go back to overproduction of vehicles and lots full of way too many cars with heavy rebates. Remember 2019? This article here points to signs that the semi-conductor issues may be starting to show some relief. My prediction is that auto manufacturers will over-order and then be left with too much inventory. For 2 years they could do no wrong with production and within the next 9-12 months, I think that will reverse. So please don't pay over sticker for a car! Or too much for a used car.

3 - 2023 Allocation Formula - So, I have 0 insider information, but my best guess is for 2023, the allocation methodology should emmulate what Ford has used for the rest of the model lines they work with. 40% of the allocation is based upon verified customer orders and 60% of the allocation is based upon sales history versus current stock. This should bode well for us and is a departure from the method currently being used. We now have almost 2 full production years and history to pull from. We will have delivered close to 300 Broncos by the time that rolls around and have demand for over 800 retail units. If we see this is the case, we will open back up the ordering books with a great deal on the Bronco for 2023, but we want to make sure our existing reservation holders get priority. If this formula is what ends up happening for 2023, I would anticipate allocatio of 50+ units monthly as a consistent goal for us moving forward.

4 - Please find existing reservation list attached. These are our existing customers not in 99 status, that don't have a VIN assigned yet. There are another 400ish orders that are still in 99 status waiting for 2023.

5 - Albert Schmitz - I want to thank the awesome community here who made mention of Albert Schmitz, our former employee and Bronco6G forum member who passed away in early July last year. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time so long since he's passed. The area that he worked in is now full of 20+ employees trying to keep up with what he used to do. He is greatly missed and I appreciate the kind words of those who remember their interactions with him.

Thank you!

Zach
I don’t see my number in the attached form

mrhee6

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bummer. Can finally see light at the end of the tunnel at #34 but it seems I’ll be a MY23. Will be really upset if A51 is taken away.
Sponsored