Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford really builds only 1966 Heritage Limited Editions, do you really think that Ford is going to send one to Granger?

There are more dealers than Heritage Edition Limited Broncos, which means that best case scenario is that Ford will be offering them one. May the Allocation be ever in your favor.

Ford has screwed Granger over and over again. What Ford doesn't understand is that it furthers my resolve not to move my order. If Ford wants my business, then they will provide Granger with the necessary allocation.
Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If Ford really builds only 1966 Heritage Limited Editions, do you really think that Ford is going to send one to Granger?

There are more dealers than Heritage Edition Limited Broncos, which means that best case scenario is that Ford will be offering them one. May the Allocation be ever in your favor.

Ford has screwed Granger over and over again. What Ford doesn't understand is that it furthers my resolve not to move my order. If Ford wants my business, then they will provide Granger with the necessary allocation.
Well you canā€™t move your order anyways.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the opportunity, but I won't reward bad behavior. Also, I could have just ordered with another dealer had I wanted to.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But he could buy from a different car company...

Or better yet... Buy a Jeep from Granger.šŸ¤£šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž

Ford customer service told me (years ago now) that our converted, non-99d, 2021 orders would get build priority in 2022... ahead of 99d orders, ahead of reservations that were not converted to orders, ahead of dealer stock, ahead of new orders. Well, we all know how that went.šŸ˜ž

I agree with @mpeugeot. The more Ford tries to screw Granger, the more I want to double-down and NEVER buy a Ford from anyone but Granger.

Plus, if Dodge comes out with a new Dakota before Ford lets me have a Bronco, it will be very tempting to buy one of those from Granger and put my Bronco dreams on hold for awhile. Ford has already taught me how to wait for years.šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had the opportunity, but I won't reward bad behavior. Also, I could have just ordered with another dealer had I wanted to.
When? Despite Ford lying about moving orders, I havenā€™t seen a single person claim theyā€™ve been able to since Ford shut that down in 2021.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But he could buy from a different car company...

Or better yet... Buy a Jeep from Granger.šŸ¤£šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž

Ford customer service told me (years ago now) that our converted, non-99d, 2021 orders would get build priority in 2022... ahead of 99d orders, ahead of reservations that were not converted to orders, ahead of dealer stock, ahead of new orders. Well, we all know how that went.šŸ˜ž

I agree with @mpeugeot. The more Ford tries to screw Granger, the more I want to double-down and NEVER buy a Ford from anyone but Granger.

Plus, if Dodge comes out with a new Dakota before Ford lets me have a Bronco, it will be very tempting to buy one of those from Granger and put my Bronco dreams on hold for awhile. Ford has already taught me how to wait for years.šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
Thatā€™s what I did, bought a Jeep. Wife wants a Bronco. Oh Iā€™m fully aware what Ford told us, they can go to hell. This entire situation has been a nightmare and a joke.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When? Despite Ford lying about moving orders, I havenā€™t seen a single person claim theyā€™ve been able to since Ford shut that down in 2021.
You are correct. FORD did not let me move my rez. They flat LIED. They have continued to lie and deceive customers. I am happy to be with Granger but with a nearly 20 year old Explorer, I need a new car. I cannot go another year.

This is ridiculous. FORD has built over 100K Broncos. This allocation and commodities nonsense is just that. Fill the Granger reservations. Customers will not forget that FORD did this.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not allocating Granger any production for the balance of MY 2022 ( I hope it was only MY ) shakes my faith in Fords suggestion that it will give priority to existing order holders for "ALL" dealers. As we watch more MIC Sasquatch Bronco's ordered in 2022 built this fall.

No choice but to wait on @Ford Motor Company's production plans to see what they actually produce.šŸ¤”

Hoping for light at the end of this tunnel. šŸ˜³

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not allocating Granger any production for the balance of MY 2022 ( I hope it was only MY ) shakes my faith in Fords suggestion that it will give priority to existing order holders for "ALL" dealers. As we watch more MIC Sasquatch Bronco's ordered in 2022 built this fall.

No choice but to wait on @Ford Motor Company's production plans to see what they actually produce.šŸ¤”

Hoping for light at the end of this tunnel. šŸ˜³
Early this year we made a lot of noise with @Ford Motor Company . Bloomberg published an article after interviewing several of us from this forum. I was in an hours long Twitter war with Mr. Levine the Friday night that this was published where he attempted to gaslight us all as to what happened and told the famous lie that we could move orders.
Get on Twitter and make some noise. Use hashtags #ReservationsOverAllocations and #DudeWheresMyBronco. Tweet at @Ford @mrlevine and @JimFarley98 and whomever else you can find. Add replies to any Ford post about the Bronco. Ford will be announcing the new allocation formula soon. Let's tell them what we think.
Here is the article .... https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/dude-where-s-my-bronco-1.1722106

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach: Apologies if this is in the wrong spot. My res date is 7/14/20. I have a 'placeholder' order with you that has rolled to 2022. It is 99 status (which I think means its an 'order' with a do not build note on it. My Q: I want to (try and ) order a Heritage Limited on 9/12/22. What do I need to do in advance of that date to ensure I am eligible to access the Order Bank? Do I need to complete the COVP in advance? Any other steps? Thank you.
We should know more once the 2023 orders are ready. I think just hold tight until then.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We should know more once the 2023 orders are ready. I think just hold tight until then.
Zach,
How many orders/reservations do you have waiting at the moment?

Currently Iā€™m in the realm of 400ish and have had an active order since early summer 2021. Once those that have not put in their order yet decide to jump in line, will some of them bump me further back or are they getting in line behind me? Since Iā€™ve had and active order and they have not?

Are you truly expecting to be able to fulfill all your reservations and orders in 2023 or are you expecting a percentage to get bumped to 2024?

Expectation management is important in this case for me as I have to make real decisions based on realistic expectations, not hope.

Most of us can handle the truth, and easier to handle hearing that we will likely not get a build in 2023, than to hear that we should should get built and then watch allocations trickle in at 100 total or so Broncos for MY 2023ā€¦.

Sorry to put any pressure on you for answers you may not have. Unfortunately your answers with impact a decision I have to make in the next day or so.

Thanks,
-Chad

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's also the unproven information about the black modular top that has been floating around.

If it's true, there will be a bunch of 99'ers, who've been waiting for it, that will be updating their orders once order banks open for M.Y '23.

I feel my order slipping back into the high 200's if this happens.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no intention of speaking for Zack, but I don't see them getting double the current allocation for next year - however Ford could do the right thing and put reservation ahead of allocation, and that would change everything.

Bronco Time

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
99ā€™s will bump the line and reservation time will be king is my expectations. I assume Granger wouldnā€™t have advised anyone to not order if their place in line slips with a 99 status the following model year. My only concern for list placement would be any non Granger orders being transferred in for 2023. That is, if Ford ever allowed the transfers to happen anyway. That would be where Iā€™d have a strong issue at this point in the game. Iā€™m sure more detailed information is to come soon.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zach,
How many orders/reservations do you have waiting at the moment?

Currently Iā€™m in the realm of 400ish and have had an active order since early summer 2021. Once those that have not put in their order yet decide to jump in line, will some of them bump me further back or are they getting in line behind me? Since Iā€™ve had and active order and they have not?

Are you truly expecting to be able to fulfill all your reservations and orders in 2023 or are you expecting a percentage to get bumped to 2024?

Expectation management is important in this case for me as I have to make real decisions based on realistic expectations, not hope.

Most of us can handle the truth, and easier to handle hearing that we will likely not get a build in 2023, than to hear that we should should get built and then watch allocations trickle in at 100 total or so Broncos for MY 2023ā€¦.

Sorry to put any pressure on you for answers you may not have. Unfortunately your answers with impact a decision I have to make in the next day or so.

Thanks,
-Chad
Chad, I'm in the same situation of needing to make a decision in the next few days about ordering a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe. If I could get the Bronco early next year I'd probably just wait. But I'm in the upper 200's on the Granger order list and from what Zach said about 99'd orders I could be in the low 400 range when those are accounted for. From what was posted here they said they had about 400ish 99'd orders and maybe ~30% of those may not order. I then assumed half were in front of my order putting me around #430 overall. Ford would need to allocate Granger more than 40 per month for me to have any chance of getting a 2023. That really seems optimistic at this point. So if I don't hear anything soon I'll order the Jeep and decide if I even want to ever bother with Ford again.
Sponsored

Last edited: