Sponsored

Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked the backdoor link this afternoon and it shows me as scheduled for production the week of 10/24. No updates from Granger as of yet, but I was roughly #29 on their July list with most of the sins so they must have received some allocation. Really thought I would have been pushed to a '23.
Congrats.

Guess I'm in the low three hundreds now :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked the backdoor link this afternoon and it shows me as scheduled for production the week of 10/24. No updates from Granger as of yet, but I was roughly #29 on their July list with most of the sins so they must have received some allocation. Really thought I would have been pushed to a '23.
We weren't notified of anything and received 35 Broncos today out of the blue.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, so it's not just us customers getting the mushroom treatment from Ferd.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford July Update - Allocation for September Production, Current wait list, 2023 Speculation 1662685055389

Kept In The Dark - Fed Only Horse Shit

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
Good evening everyone,

Here's a quick update for everyone who has ordered from Granger Ford. First, we've been able to deliver over 200 Broncos to our customers! That milesetone was passed in June of this year. We thought that would happen a lot more quickly when this started, but reason to celebrate nonetheless. We are also in-line to see a big influx of Broncos from the 50+allocation we received in March. We have 15 Broncos on the ground waiting for delivery and 40 Broncos in-transit to us now that will find their homes in short order.

1 - Allocation - This month's allocation was 5 total units, these units are slated to be built in September and arrive in October/November. We have 1 more allocation cycle this year for 2022 that will be produced in October/November and the last allocation cycle is referred to as "build out". Usually that is a healthy amount of vehicles on the last production run.

2 - Computer chip relief coming shortly? - I perscribe to the theory that we are going to go back to overproduction of vehicles and lots full of way too many cars with heavy rebates. Remember 2019? This article here points to signs that the semi-conductor issues may be starting to show some relief. My prediction is that auto manufacturers will over-order and then be left with too much inventory. For 2 years they could do no wrong with production and within the next 9-12 months, I think that will reverse. So please don't pay over sticker for a car! Or too much for a used car.

3 - 2023 Allocation Formula - So, I have 0 insider information, but my best guess is for 2023, the allocation methodology should emmulate what Ford has used for the rest of the model lines they work with. 40% of the allocation is based upon verified customer orders and 60% of the allocation is based upon sales history versus current stock. This should bode well for us and is a departure from the method currently being used. We now have almost 2 full production years and history to pull from. We will have delivered close to 300 Broncos by the time that rolls around and have demand for over 800 retail units. If we see this is the case, we will open back up the ordering books with a great deal on the Bronco for 2023, but we want to make sure our existing reservation holders get priority. If this formula is what ends up happening for 2023, I would anticipate allocatio of 50+ units monthly as a consistent goal for us moving forward.

4 - Please find existing reservation list attached. These are our existing customers not in 99 status, that don't have a VIN assigned yet. There are another 400ish orders that are still in 99 status waiting for 2023.

5 - Albert Schmitz - I want to thank the awesome community here who made mention of Albert Schmitz, our former employee and Bronco6G forum member who passed away in early July last year. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time so long since he's passed. The area that he worked in is now full of 20+ employees trying to keep up with what he used to do. He is greatly missed and I appreciate the kind words of those who remember their interactions with him.

Thank you!

Zach
Still have all Alerts emails.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bet it was because I started threatening to buy a Jeep today, huh?

So production allocation I’m assuming is what we’re referencing??

Ls-sn95

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ls swapped sn95
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heck yeah, got the golden email today 10/24 production. Was in the 20’s on the list. Badlands, high package, 2.7, non sas, hardtop 4 dr.

Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I may have received the email from granger Ford by mistake..... I was #450 on the list last time I checked. Do you think this might be an error? I'll call tomorrow to verify. My Ford account has not stated that my order is scheduled.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I may have received the email from granger Ford by mistake..... I was #450 on the list last time I checked. Do you think this might be an error? I'll call tomorrow to verify. My Ford account has not stated that my order is scheduled.
I was around #200. Strange things, man.

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was around #200. Strange things, man.
actually closer to 460..... Im speechless. it is an OBX mid package hardtop with the 2.7l and advanced 4x4. Iconic silver blue interior.

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 9.20.10 PM.png