Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, if you have Base, BB, BD, OB or BL with any constraints you can switch to any of the other trims (sans WT) without constraints and get the $2500.

I had a Base SAS, MIC and was thinking switch to Badlands without SAS or MIC. I would have gotten the $2500 had I done this.
According to my last communications with the Granger peeps, that is not correct.

Same for the last time I checked the Ford web site.
ONLY Wildtraks can jump trims.

It will be great if it has changed though!!!
Sponsored

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, if you have Base, BB, BD, OB or BL with any constraints you can switch to any of the other trims (sans WT) without constraints and get the $2500.

I had a Base SAS, MIC and was thinking switch to Badlands without SAS or MIC. I would have gotten the $2500 had I done this.
Citation needed. This is directly at odds with what Granger and Ford have conveyed to me verbally and the FAQs Ford has published regarding the program. It's Ford so I guess possible (probable?) the rockstars screwed this up in the system but tread carefully.

From the FAQs:
You can receive a $2,500 Bronco Order Modification Private Offer toward the purchase or lease of your Bronco or another eligible Ford vehicle if you meet one of the following criteria:
  • You are a current Wildtrak series customer and convert your order to a Badlands, Big Bend, or Outer Banks series without any option for a Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package.
  • You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Citation needed. This is directly at odds with what Granger and Ford have conveyed to me verbally and the FAQs Ford has published regarding the program. It's Ford so I guess possible (probable?) the rockstars screwed this up in the system but tread carefully.

From the FAQs:
You can receive a $2,500 Bronco Order Modification Private Offer toward the purchase or lease of your Bronco or another eligible Ford vehicle if you meet one of the following criteria:
  • You are a current Wildtrak series customer and convert your order to a Badlands, Big Bend, or Outer Banks series without any option for a Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package.
  • You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package.
Oh shit, I guess they changed it. All the more reason to not modify your order unless you've ordered Badlands.

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am #308 at Granger with a OBX SAS Lux Hard order and Samantha said I'm previewing. I had to ask what that meant. Does anyone know the odds of getting a VIN if they are previewing.? I looking for big picture here, is it likely? 50/50? no way to know?

I know that my order is locked, but if I don't get a VIN does that mean its over for me? or does my order just go back to normal status and I still have to decide on constraints. Does anyone know how long I would expect to wait before I know? Is it a week? a month?
Thanks

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am #308 at Granger with a OBX SAS Lux Hard order and Samantha said I'm previewing. I had to ask what that meant. Does anyone know the odds of getting a VIN if they are previewing.? I looking for big picture here, is it likely? 50/50? no way to know?

I know that my order is locked, but if I don't get a VIN does that mean its over for me? or does my order just go back to normal status and I still have to decide on constraints. Does anyone know how long I would expect to wait before I know? Is it a week? a month?
Thanks
Odds, can't help there, but it means Ford is looking hard at your build, it must be checking some of the right boxes.

What is your build?
Million dollar question there, lol!

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know what previewing means either. But I know it’s better than Ford saying:

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Order Updates - We Need it 3/3/23 1677711481283

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Odds, can't help there, but it means Ford is looking hard at your build, it must be checking some of the right boxes.

What is your build?
Million dollar question there, lol!
Outer banks, SAS, Lux, Hard Top, 2.7 Engine, Cactus Gray

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least a lot of us will have an answer of some kind by this time tomorrow!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, it has always been like that. From the initial communique to dealers:
Ford Bronco Granger Ford Order Updates - We Need it 3/3/23 1677712186177
Litterally does not include the new "within your existing trim" caveat. So, you just proved his point. Ford changed it. Or rather, changed the communication.

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Litterally does not include the new "within your existing trim" caveat. So, you just proved his point. Ford changed it. Or rather, changed the communication.
They clarified (always a necessity with Ford comms), but only the WT trim switch was explicitly allowed from the beginning. They just made it easier to understand.

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks
Good for you. I am the same build and still a priority code 10 at a smaller dealer in NW Iowa so allocation is still key but my dealer also told me (drink)they believe they will recieve all of their allocations at some point this year so not to worry. Prbly crickets for me tmrw

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outer banks, SAS, Lux, Hard Top, 2.7 Engine, Cactus Gray
Wow, sinner!! LOL
What else? Tow, Mod Bumper and brush guard I suppose? LOL

Let me offer my pre-congrats, but bewary, there have been others that have previewed and then .... crickets.
But it is a good sign none the less.

The emails used to start hitting at like 3:30 AM, so maybe in a few hours you'll have your answer!

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, sinner!! LOL
What else? Tow, Mod Bumper and brush guard I suppose? LOL

Let me offer my pre-congrats, but bewary, there have been others that have previewed and then .... crickets.
But it is a good sign none the less.

The emails used to start hitting at like 3:30 AM, so maybe in a few hours you'll have your answer!
thanks...initially I thought previewing meant a sure thing...Samantha cured me of that fallacy. Now all I can do it hope. and yeah I think I have tow and bumper also.

Am I supposed to be able to tell that they are previewing on that backdoor link to my account? It doesn't say anything about previewing when I go there...

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

thanks...initially I thought previewing meant a sure thing...Samantha cured me of that fallacy. Now all I can do it hope. and yeah I think I have tow and bumper also.

Am I supposed to be able to tell that they are previewing on that backdoor link to my account? It doesn't say anything about previewing when I go there...
Not a sure thing, but better than not previewing.
Sponsored