First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, not worth risking your health over. Look on the bright side you were PAID $1,000 + the difference between invoice and MSRP to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
Yeah, and I also have an October res with Granger ($2K!) just figured I'd see what chance the July res has of coming out on the MY21 side (slim, I think). I'm only going to buy ONE vehicle and I'll be honest when the rep contacts me - if having 2 reso's with Granger and *eventually* cancelling one hurts them then I'll just cancel the July res outright rather than convert it to an order. Just holding out hope it could possibly be delivered this year.
Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, and I also have an October res with Granger ($2K!) just figured I'd see what chance the July res has of coming out on the MY21 side (slim, I think). I'm only going to buy ONE vehicle and I'll be honest when the rep contacts me - if having 2 reso's with Granger and *eventually* cancelling one hurts them then I'll just cancel the July res outright rather than convert it to an order. Just holding out hope it could possibly be delivered this year.
Obviously double check with them, but I asked a similar question about canceling a converted order and my understanding is as long as it’s canceled before the vin is created (is ready to be produced) it won’t hurt them.

Good luck! I’m also an October reservation holder, it was just too good of a deal to pass up and now that we can wait until 2022 the timing works out perfectly for me as well.