First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When B&P comes out and we're picking and choosing, the prices listed I imagine are MSRP. For those with Granger and other dealers offering below invoice, how do we budget pick and choose not knowing what invoice is on the options. I realize nobody probably has an answer but just throwing this out there.
Hopefully a pricing sheet will leak, a la the vehicle MSRP/Invoice sheet. Come on 6G!! I'm counting on you here.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A couple of questions, sorry if they have been asked already.

1: Since I am in GA and would like to drive it back myself? Do we get a temporary tag to drive it off the lot?

2: Are you going to offer PPF in house if I would like to have something done before leaving the dealership?

I have not decided where I am going to order from, I am in Atlanta (Any recommendations that is not going to do ADM)
You could also start the paperwork to transfer your plates from the old car to the new one. Then put the plates on the truck when you get there.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The local dealership where I reserved won't give me any concrete answers so I will be switching to Granger. I just want to purchase my Bronco without any last minute surprises.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried googling an answer but I couldn't find anything definitive. Does Iowa issue a temporary license plate that can be affixed to the vehicle? All I can find is that you can go 45 days by showing your bill of sale. That wouldn't fly here in Philadelphia. :)

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I tried googling an answer but I couldn't find anything definitive. Does Iowa issue a temporary license plate that can be affixed to the vehicle? All I can find is that you can go 45 days by showing your bill of sale. That wouldn't fly here in Philadelphia. :)
One will be ... and it was also answered in this thread ?

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you! Apologies for being "that guy." :LOL: I missed the post about a physical tag on the vehicle.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you! Apologies for being "that guy." :LOL: I missed the post about a physical tag on the vehicle.
Granger will have everything taken care of! I have no doubts about them at all and I believe we're all in good hands.

No problems in asking ... we'll always reach out if we know. Cheers

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes they do. It will cost you $45.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you! That will be $45 well spent, if it takes me a few days to get my PA plates it would be impounded and have $500 in tickets by then. :LOL:

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The general consensus is that invoice is 3% less than MSRP on the base price and 6% less on options.

Chris

Last edited:

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a local company that does that for us, I do not have a quote on it yet but I will have Jay look into it for me...
@Granger Ford I know you have a lot on your plate, but was just curious if you had had a minute to look into this. Thanks!

Chris

Trainer14

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape 2.5 and 2020 F250 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
UPDATED 08/16/2020 4PM CDT bottom of the page:

Initial specification and ordering:
  • When B&P and our Dealer pricing is available
  • You specify the model, doors, options, color outside, interior
  • We price it out showing you the invoice and our discount from invoice
  • If you are X plan this it the time to let us know about it
We add:
  • DOC of $180 ($100 X Plan
  • Transit tag $45
  • Shipping estimate (if shipping)
  • If you want, we can collect the taxes and plate fees to include in paperwork so it can be included in your finance package
    • We will then cut the check back to you (for the taxes and plates) so that you can go to your local DMV to get it paid and processed.
Accessories
  • If you are wanting to add accessories, wheels & tire changes etc
  • We will work pricing out via phone, text and email
  • Add your chosen accessories into the pricing structure below (Finalize the order)
Finance – if applicable
  • Our finance director will be the contact on this – Arin Jackson
  • He will go through the options available to you
  • If you want to get pre-approved, he can handle that, however, realize that we are months away at this point so rates may go up or down in the interim
  • You can get your own finance as well
Finalize the order
  • When you are satisfied with the build out
  • We will have you sign it.
  • Email/Text/Send it back to us
  • We will then sign it and send it back
  • Any stipulations as to vehicle processing
  • All Broncos will be PDI’d and shop ready (Ford requirement)
    • We will need to know at this point (if you are having it transported) if it is your desire to leave the plastic wrapping in the vehicle to protect it during shipping.
    • I would recommend letting us completely prep the Bronco for delivery, the outside will probably get dirty on the trip the inside we put a plastic cover on the driver’s seat to protect it.
  • Then we all wait patiently
Prior to delivery (for Expediency)
  • We will e-sign and/or FedEx what paperwork is needed
  • Get you to send a copy of all people on the Titles Drivers license (front & back)
  • We will need your X Plan pin at this point. (unless we have it on file from prior communications)
  • Send the title work (and check for plates and taxes) to you so you can process it prior to picking up or receiving shipment of the Bronco
  • If you are flying/diving in and want to see the Bronco first that is acceptable just realize that you will spend more time here waiting to go into the Finance department to finalize the Bronco.
Arrival options:
  • Fly in – We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the store
  • Rental car drive – let us know when you are arriving and where you are dropping off the rental and we will pick you up there…Most are at the airport and I believe that Enterprise is in town..
  • Trade in Drive – obviously come to the store.
Transporting Bronco to you
  • We use only bonded and insured drivers/companies (protects the both of us)
  • Receiving the Bronco on your end:
  • You need to fully inspect the vehicle
  • Note any “damage” (take a shot with your phone to text it to us)
  • Let us know so that we can get it handled quickly
Caveats:
  • We will accept credit cards up to $2,000 per vehicle
    • If you are wanting to put the whole vehicle on credit card(s) there will be a 2% surcharge for that.
  • Once the Bronco paperwork is complete make sure you have insurance on it as it is your vehicle at that point.
I have tried to include all/most but could have missed something so ask the questions, I will answer them and update this as needed.

UPDATES 08/16/2020 4PM

Bimmerxi

I plan on showing up in person and bringing you a cashier’s check. I do not believe you are sending out title work etc. until vehicles are paid for. Obviously, you guys are going to be busy delivering vehicles are you going to set up delivery appointment?
  • We can still do all of the paperwork up front if you want to speed the process up, otherwise we can do that when you arrive, just takes longer..
  • Yes we will be setting appointments and try our hardest to keep them on time..
  • We still have conventional traffic on a daily basis..
BuddysB6g

If we want to put money down...we send it to you or bring it in when we pickup?
  • Depends on when you want to do the paperwork.
  • If you want it all done up front and just come in to free your Bronco from our corral, we will do it before you arrive, otherwise when you arrive..
GiddyUp

I plan on having my Bronco shipped down to Atlanta. However, for when I receive it, and for others planning on taking a long trek home, could you possibly post what Ford recommends as the proper "break-in" procedure for the trucks? Is there a difference between the 2.3 and 2.7?

1597612713582.png

Used2jeep

Transit tags - Are those necessary if we are either transferring our current plate or bringing a new plate for pick up? I am guessing not.

Not if there is a trade in or you are transferring in state plates...

Major_Bullsteak

When you ship the Bronco (or we arrange for our own shipping) is the vehicle shipped to our driveway or a local dealer?

Driveway or large lot area for easier unloading...

If to our driveway, and we notice that 2 rocks have cracked the windshield (or any other kind of damage how is that handled?

• Us arranging shipment - as stated above, you note it with the trucking firm, take pix, contact us and send pix, we will take care of it and handle the trucking firm.
  • You arranging shipment - you will have to deal with the trucking firm that was hired...
  • We will only ship with a bonded and insured trucking firm...I would suggest when handling on you own I would suggest the same...
So working with my local dealer, I showed them the pricing and commitment from Granger on their pricing strategy and this was there response "We have experienced this before with dealers out of state. There is usually a lot of smoke and mirrors. The have a lot of add on's and other stuff. If you feel comfortable with that then feel free to reach out to them. We will be pricing ours at MSRP.". Obviously this doesn't present a good dealer attitude on a new vehicle.

Hey Albert any thoughts or comments?

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So working with my local dealer, I showed them the pricing and commitment from Granger on their pricing strategy and this was there response "We have experienced this before with dealers out of state. There is usually a lot of smoke and mirrors. The have a lot of add on's and other stuff. If you feel comfortable with that then feel free to reach out to them. We will be pricing ours at MSRP.". Obviously this doesn't present a good dealer attitude on a new vehicle.

Hey Albert any thoughts or comments?
He's commented on this so much in the past. Not sure it's worth his time.