Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not quite, fighting MediaCom to keep my internet up and working, now 1.5 weeks of on and off service.. :mad:

But that does sound like more fun for me, I do not know if Zach is going but I cannot fly and that is a heck of a drive for me not wanting
Sponsored

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well in planning to get my Bronco even knowing I have long wait, and trying to make the best financial decision especially as close as I am to retiring in few years. I will be moving my reservation and make the 5 hour drive north. as with the savings it will make a huge difference on cost long term.

Thanks for all the communication Grainger

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I might add that if you're driving the new vehicle for the first time that often there is a burning smell. It's normal. Parts are warming up for the first prolonged period of time and moving against one another. No reason for concern!

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might add that if you're driving the new vehicle for the first time that often there is a burning smell. It's normal. Parts are warming up for the first prolonged period of time and moving against one another. No reason for concern!
After the fumes subside, it's time for some good eatin'.

Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know it's buried in here somewhere, but I would like to take the next step to place the order. I am an out-of-state and fly-and-drive customer. Albert, can you point me in the right direction?

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Use this link, I will watch for it and get you in the Forum special of $2000 under invoice...

https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html
I think I misspoke. I already have a reservation with Granger and am ready to order! Sorry for any confusion. At the very least I'd like to have my configuration and pricing confirmed. I used the invoice information in another thread and feature pricing guidance provided in this one, but it'd be great to validate it and get in the queue.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I misspoke. I already have a reservation with Granger and am ready to order! Sorry for any confusion. At the very least I'd like to have my configuration and pricing confirmed. I used the invoice information in another thread and feature pricing guidance provided in this one, but it'd be great to validate it and get in the queue.
We do not have the order banks up and that will more than likely be in November at the earliest...

I will make a new thread when that happens....

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a few questions Granger might be able to answer.
1. if you have an existing reservation, but want to wait for the black modular hardtop later in the year- how does ordering work.
2. From past experience, if one waiting and ordered a 2022, when would they start being delivered?
Thanks

Sponsored

TheBronc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have a question, I have an October reservation with Granger which is now known to be a reservation for the 2022MY. When is an order expected to be placed to convert this reservation? I'm considering the white top plus I want the top which the rear window is removable so any order I would place this year wouldn't be accurate.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a few questions Granger might be able to answer.
1. if you have an existing reservation, but want to wait for the black modular hardtop later in the year- how does ordering work.
2. From past experience, if one waiting and ordered a 2022, when would they start being delivered?
Thanks

IF you order a Bronco with commodity restrictions then the vehicle will be built when the commodity becomes availability by time stamp...

Over simplistic example say that a time stamp 6 sold orders have the 7/13 and 18 for 8/1 and 1 10/13 all have the same build with the same restriction and it becomes available and they have 20 that can be built, the 6 - 7/13's and 14 of the 8/1's are getting their picked up and built and the others wait for more commodities...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IF you order a Bronco with commodity restrictions then the vehicle will be built when the commodity becomes availability by time stamp...

Over simplistic example say that a time stamp 6 sold orders have the 7/13 and 18 for 8/1 and 1 10/13 all have the same build with the same restriction and it becomes available and they have 20 that can be built, the 6 - 7/13's and 14 of the 8/1's are getting their picked up and built and the others wait for more commodities...
Thanks- but could you answer the second question- when will 2022 be ordered and when is approximate deliveries?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I figured it would be that if you left it in first gear and popped the clutch...
Sponsored