• When B&P and our Dealer pricing is available
  • You specify the model, doors, options, color outside, interior
  • We price it out showing you the invoice and our discount from invoice
  • If you are X plan this it the time to let us know about it
We add:
  • DOC of $180 ($100 X Plan
  • Transit tag $45
  • Shipping estimate (if shipping)
  • If you want, we can collect the taxes and plate fees to include in paperwork so it can be included in your finance package
    • We will then cut the check back to you (for the taxes and plates) so that you can go to your local DMV to get it paid and processed.
Accessories
  • If you are wanting to add accessories, wheels & tire changes etc
  • We will work pricing out via phone, text and email
  • Add your chosen accessories into the pricing structure below (Finalize the order)
Finance ā€“ if applicable
  • Our finance director will be the contact on this ā€“ Arin Jackson
  • He will go through the options available to you
  • If you want to get pre-approved, he can handle that, however, realize that we are months away at this point so rates may go up or down in the interim
  • You can get your own finance as well
Finalize the order
  • When you are satisfied with the build out
  • We will have you sign it.
  • Email/Text/Send it back to us
  • We will then sign it and send it back
  • Any stipulations as to vehicle processing
  • All Broncos will be PDIā€™d and shop ready (Ford requirement)
    • We will need to know at this point (if you are having it transported) if it is your desire to leave the plastic wrapping in the vehicle to protect it during shipping.
    • I would recommend letting us completely prep the Bronco for delivery, the outside will probably get dirty on the trip the inside we put a plastic cover on the driverā€™s seat to protect it.
  • Then we all wait patiently
Prior to delivery (for Expediency)
  • We will e-sign and/or FedEx what paperwork is needed
  • Get you to send a copy of all people on the Titles Drivers license (front & back)
  • We will need your X Plan pin at this point. (unless we have it on file from prior communications)
  • Send the title work (and check for plates and taxes) to you so you can process it prior to picking up or receiving shipment of the Bronco
  • If you are flying/diving in and want to see the Bronco first that is acceptable just realize that you will spend more time here waiting to go into the Finance department to finalize the Bronco.
Arrival options:
  • Fly in ā€“ We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the store
  • Rental car drive ā€“ let us know when you are arriving and where you are dropping off the rental and we will pick you up thereā€¦Most are at the airport and I believe that Enterprise is in town..
  • Trade in Drive ā€“ obviously come to the store.
Transporting Bronco to you
  • We use only bonded and insured drivers/companies (protects the both of us)
  • Receiving the Bronco on your end:
  • You need to fully inspect the vehicle
  • Note any ā€œdamageā€ (take a shot with your phone to text it to us)
  • Let us know so that we can get it handled quickly
Caveats:
  • We will accept credit cards up to $2,000 per vehicle
    • If you are wanting to put the whole vehicle on credit card(s) there will be a 2% surcharge for that.
  • Once the Bronco paperwork is complete make sure you have insurance on it as it is your vehicle at that point.
I have tried to include all/most but could have missed something so ask the questions, I will answer them and update this as needed.

UPDATES 08/16/2020 4PM

Bimmerxi

I plan on showing up in person and bringing you a cashierā€™s check. I do not believe you are sending out title work etc. until vehicles are paid for. Obviously, you guys are going to be busy delivering vehicles are you going to set up delivery appointment?
  • We can still do all of the paperwork up front if you want to speed the process up, otherwise we can do that when you arrive, just takes longer..
  • Yes we will be setting appointments and try our hardest to keep them on time..
  • We still have conventional traffic on a daily basis..
BuddysB6g

If we want to put money down...we send it to you or bring it in when we pickup?
  • Depends on when you want to do the paperwork.
  • If you want it all done up front and just come in to free your Bronco from our corral, we will do it before you arrive, otherwise when you arrive..
GiddyUp

I plan on having my Bronco shipped down to Atlanta. However, for when I receive it, and for others planning on taking a long trek home, could you possibly post what Ford recommends as the proper "break-in" procedure for the trucks? Is there a difference between the 2.3 and 2.7?

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers 1597612713582

Used2jeep

Transit tags - Are those necessary if we are either transferring our current plate or bringing a new plate for pick up? I am guessing not.

Not if there is a trade in or you are transferring in state plates...

Major_Bullsteak

When you ship the Bronco (or we arrange for our own shipping) is the vehicle shipped to our driveway or a local dealer?

Driveway or large lot area for easier unloading...

If to our driveway, and we notice that 2 rocks have cracked the windshield (or any other kind of damage how is that handled?

• Us arranging shipment - as stated above, you note it with the trucking firm, take pix, contact us and send pix, we will take care of it and handle the trucking firm.
  • You arranging shipment - you will have to deal with the trucking firm that was hired...
  • We will only ship with a bonded and insured trucking firm...I would suggest when handling on you own I would suggest the same...
Sponsored

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the breakdown! I know there are many of us from our of state who are considering going through you for the purchase. If for some reason we don't buy the initial group, could we also buy one off of your lot once you have dealer stock? I know...a long time from now.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the breakdown! I know there are many of us from our of state who are considering going through you for the purchase. If for some reason we don't buy the initial group, could we also buy one off of your lot once you have dealer stock? I know...a long time from now.
Appreciate the kudos

Sure we have all of our current inventory online at all times...I update it daily to keep it fresh..

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is going to be an interesting 45 days until it gets closer to decision time. I hope Ford gets pricing in order before this happens and boy would I like to see a demo model before December.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert, you continue to do right by us and your employer, and you exceed reasonable expectations every time. Thanks.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Appreciate the information. I have my BB reservation with you all and look forward to the ordering and eventual delivery. I will be a fly-and-drive so I'll pick it up from you.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is going to be an interesting 45 days until it gets closer to decision time. I hope Ford gets pricing in order before this happens and boy would I like to see a demo model before December.
Should be soon..

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What would you guess per mile the delivery service would charge? Just a good guess, I know way too many variables for true accuracy.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would you guess per mile the delivery service would charge? Just a good guess, I know way too many variables for true accuracy.
It is not necessarily on a $ per mile we use bonded and insured carriers only..uship is what I use for high/lows

I used Austin Texas for your calculations and a 2020 jeep unlimited wrangler

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers 1597588840325

There are cheaper shippers out there but this is to give you an idea

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Albert!
I am looking forward to meeting you in person when I fly in to pick up my Bronco sometime next year ?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Albert!
I am looking forward to meeting you in person when I fly in to pick up my Bronco sometime next year ?
And I all of you characters as well.. (y)

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Albert look forward to seeing you next year!
I plan on showing up in person and bringing you a cashiers check. I donā€™t believe you are sending out title work etc. until vehicles are paid for? Obviously you guys are going to be busy delivering vehicles are you going to set up delivery appointment?

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If we want to put money down...we send it to you or bring it in when we pickup ? Thanks again, this sounds like the easiest deal in the world.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the breakdown Albert !!!! I'm hitting my local dealers this week and if no one wants to play then I'll be in touch. :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)
Sponsored