Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really tempted to make the switch. My local dealer says no ADM or dealer mandatory and yes Xplan but your deal is so good....

But switching is scary....

My fears

1. You wont be able to handle the volume and I will lose my place in line at Ford (July 14th reservation because it took some wheedling with the wifey) because it won't be turned into Ford in time.

2. You will get so many reservation transfers and piss off so many dealers Ford may do something. Don't want my reservation being horse headed when the dealer mafia puts out a contract on ya'll. Really don't want to have Ford shunt me back to a dealer I spurned because they suddenly drop an allocation limit on you.

1. your reservation is your place in line..

2 Too late they are already upset and have called Ford and have contacted us to stop advertising. Zach has talked to Ford and there is no problem on their end...
Sponsored

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. your reservation is your place in line..

2 Too late they are already upset and have called Ford and have contacted us to stop advertising. Zach has talked to Ford and there is no problem on their end...

Thanks, guess now its a waiting game to see if anyone closer steps up. Though to be honest a Granger license plate frame on a 21 Bronco along with associated dealer paperwork toprove provence is probably going to be a thing.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doubt it, but this seems to have turned into a thing... :cool: :cool:
Yes, I’d like a Granger Ford license plate frame that I can remove when I take it to the local dealer for service! ?

or perhaps a vinyl window sticker and I won’t service at the dealer ?

Exothermic

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2010 Raptor, 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In 50 years at Barrett-Jackson:
"Up next is a 2021 Ford Bronco in Cactus Gray, 2.7 with the Wildtrak package. This particular Bronco was purchased at Granger Ford in Iowa know as the Field of Dreams. The salesman was the legendary Albert, that should double the price. "

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, I’d like a Granger Ford license plate frame that I can remove when I take it to the local dealer for service! ?

I typically either request no dealer sticker or peel it off myself but I would probably leave the Granger sticker on it, just please no old school drill holes in the body emblems!

Edit: Just looked at your inventory ... doesn't look like y'all use them! Do you? Also, I'm from a no front plate state, any issue not adding that for out of state buyers?

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I typically either request no dealer sticker or peel it off myself but I would probably leave the Granger sticker on it, just please no old school drill holes in the body emblems!

Edit: Just looked at your inventory ... doesn't look like y'all use them! Do you? Also, I'm from a no front plate state, any issue not adding that for out of state buyers?

Thanks!!!
When we take the orders we will ask for those kind of things so we do not do anything to your Bronco that you do not want...i.e. front license plate that is not required in your state..

The Granger sticker will be placed in the glove-box so that you can place it on the Bronco, vehicle story book, etc..

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When we take the orders we will ask for those kind of things so we do not do anything to your Bronco that you do not want...i.e. front license plate that is not required in your state..

The Granger sticker will be placed in the glove-box so that you can place it on the Bronco, vehicle story book, etc..
Please make a pineapple pizza version of your Granger Ford sticker!

It would be a great extension of the inside joke and your connection--and dedication--to the forum and its members.

Sponsored

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m all the way in Miami, FL.
Really thought going with you was impossible but you keep making it hard to not go with you.
the littlest thing like NOT placing a dealer sticker but including it in the glove box for the customer shows a high level of planing and caring.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Oh if I end up going to Granger I would absolutely keep that plate frame on when going to my local dealer to remind anyone seeing it how they F'd up.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m all the way in Miami, FL.
Really thought going with you was impossible but you keep making it hard to not go with you.
the littlest thing like NOT placing a dealer sticker but including it in the glove box for the customer shows a high level of planing and caring.
Albert is the real deal...a few days ago some hoople headed jerk told him to leave his thread....Albert quietly obliged...like the gentleman he is...no fuss no muss

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In 50 years at Barrett-Jackson:
"Up next is a 2021 Ford Bronco in Cactus Gray, 2.7 with the Wildtrak package. This particular Bronco was purchased at Granger Ford in Iowa know as the Field of Dreams. The salesman was the legendary Albert, that should double the price. "
You forgot "This is one of 2,483 Cactus Gray Wildtrak's sold by Granger that year . . . "
Sponsored