Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious as why you guys can't submit the proper paperwork for me to get the car titled in Texas and just have me send over proof of inspection?

That is what we will be doing...

You will have all paperwork prior to coming in or having it shipped...

We want this to be easy and as painless on your end...
Sponsored

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Albert I apologize if you have answered this a million times but I as see myself edging closer to switching to your dealer Iā€™m trying more to understand everything.

when I switch to you, do I now get put in the back of the pack behind all the smart folks that switched to you earlier?

or, does my opening night reservation and hopefully prompt order in December mean I will still be one of the first to receive my truck?

Again, thank you for the time youā€™re putting into this; the lengths at which youā€™re going to explain things to us, and how open youā€™re about the whole process.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Albert I apologize if you have answered this a million times but I as see myself edging closer to switching to your dealer Iā€™m trying more to understand everything.

when I switch to you, do I now get put in the back of the pack behind all the smart folks that switched to you earlier?

or, does my opening night reservation and hopefully prompt order in December mean I will still be one of the first to receive my truck?

Again, thank you for the time youā€™re putting into this; the lengths at which youā€™re going to explain things to us, and how open youā€™re about the whole process.
You will be place in line where your reservation time puts you, day 1 will put you at the top of the list not at the back..

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Zach does not want me to give out numbers yet so I will respect his wishes..

We have many, many, many more that will deliver in Iowa...
it will be interesting to see if that remains the case on Nov 1.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it will be interesting to see if that remains the case on Nov 1.
It will be up to him for that information as he is my boss and I like my job..:cool:

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just here to say you guys are awesome. This post solidified my choice that Iā€™m going with yā€™all rather than mess with an AZ dealer.

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It will be up to him for that information as he is my boss and I like my job..:cool:
Totally understand. Wasnā€™t asking for that number. Just curious how many out of state reservations will get changed to you on Oct 31. Iā€™m thinking at least double what you already have. And I donā€™t think thatā€™a bad thing from the buyerā€™s perspective. Yā€™all seem to be very organized and informative. I really appreciate that. You will be getting my reservation if this Texas group negotiation doesnā€™t work out.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally understand. Wasnā€™t asking for that number. Just curious how many out of state reservations will get changed to you on Oct 31. Iā€™m thinking at least double what you already have. And I donā€™t think thatā€™a bad thing from the buyerā€™s perspective. Yā€™all seem to be very organized and informative. I really appreciate that. You will be getting my reservation if this Texas group negotiation doesnā€™t work out.

I fear that a little bit as it could be tremendous...

I am getting a better idea of what the normal customer has to deal with in different areas...

Personally I would not like that at all, but I buy Fords, and Granger will be in business long after I am gone so I have a place to buy no matter where I lay my hat..

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been lurking for some time and have decided to join. I also have enjoyed the information stream on this forum - so thanks to all.

Hate to have anyone repeat this if already asked, but I couldn't find any information on the combined sales tax rate (state, county, city) when purchasing from Granger?

Also, would love to know what the cost would be for a 100,000 mile ESP package?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been lurking for some time and have decided to join. I also have enjoyed the information stream on this forum - so thanks to all.

Hate to have anyone repeat this if already asked, but I couldn't find any information on the combined sales tax rate (state, county, city) when purchasing from Granger?

Asked (and answered) multiple times. All sales taxes are local to where the vehicle will be registered. So whatever taxes apply to the city/county/state in which the vehicle is to be registered - same as if you bought it at home.

Sponsored

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Asked (and answered) multiple times. All sales taxes are local to where the vehicle will be registered. So whatever taxes apply to the city/county/state in which the vehicle is to be registered - same as if you bought it at home.
Appreciate you taking the time, Karl.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pick Bronco up in Granger. Drive back to Michigan and stop off at The Field of Dreams!!!! Talk about a cool roadtrip!!!!!!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can collect your local, and state taxes and put them in the total package...and then cut you back a check to pay for them at your local DMV...

As for the ESP we do not sell the Ford plans and I would have to refer that exact request to google search ford esp and you will find competitive choices.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just here to say you guys are awesome. This post solidified my choice that Iā€™m going with yā€™all rather than mess with an AZ dealer.
Same. I was going to give Chapman a shot since I had a good experience with my Mustang but the wife and I will fly out when itā€™s time and drive back. Regretfully we wonā€™t be ready until March of 22, so Iā€™ll be living vicariously through all of you until the day comes. Hell, might even trade in the Mustang and get two Broncos.
Sponsored