Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will have dealer pricing prior to B&P at least that has been the case with the Mach E, Bronco Sport and 2021 F-150..

You will not drive me insane with the question as the answers on the board usually help many and that is the goal here...
Thank you sir!
Do you have a specific salesman that’s dealing with these when it’s time to reach out,
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sir!
Do you have a specific salesman that’s dealing with these when it’s time to reach out,
I am the liaison for the store...Hence the initial contact...

Zach has not told me how they will be parsed out to the sales staff...

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am the liaison for the store...Hence the initial contact...

Zach has not told me how they will be parsed out to the sales staff...
Then I’ll touch base with you to start. Thanks again for the time and effort you’ve put into this, Albert!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will see it as it progresses online and when it shows up on my Ford inventory sheet it is about 2 weeks out...

At that time I will reach out and let those coming in about the arrival prospect for the Bronco...

Do not plan on coming just make plans for after that time...

As they start coming in I will be able to narrow down what the timing is from that plant to us...
That’ll work!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford, you may have answered this already, but will your dealer pricing be available when B&P goes live? I know prices get tinkered with on the site as time goes on.
If not when the site goes live, do you think you’ll have it before the October deadline for locking in your dealer?

sorry, I over analyze the sh!t out of this stuff (I’m not allowed to discuss this stuff with my wife anymore because I drive her insane with it ?), I just want to know if I’ll be able to have a valid quote in hand before I make a final commitment. Biggest purchase to date besides my house.

Any info on this would be much appreciated. Thanks Albert!
If it makes you feel better i’m buying this for my wife but i’m picking everything as a surprise so it feels like i’m buying myself a new toy, which I kind of am as we get to share the joy. But, she’s excited about them and I’m excited about them but I can’t bring anything up because then she will get suspicious as to why i’m doing so much research. So I have to just be silent. ?

Sponsored

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will have dealer pricing prior to B&P at least that has been the case with the Mach E, Bronco Sport and 2021 F-150..

Do you have dealer pricing yet? Can you tell us when you get it so we will know the B&P is close?
Please

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have dealer pricing yet? Can you tell us when you get it so we will know the B&P is close?
Please

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Albert, 2K is the Max for a credit card unless you pay for the whole thing? What if I wanted to put down 5K or so I could get my reward points? Would I be charged a percentage fee also? The 2%?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. your reservation is your place in line..

2 Too late they are already upset and have called Ford and have contacted us to stop advertising. Zach has talked to Ford and there is no problem on their end...
@Granger Ford , Well, I feel so sorry for the other dealers. I wonder if they've ever thought about trying to make a deal that would draw customers to their business like you guys have done? Probably not, crying, complaining, and whining is much easier. Stick to your guns Albert, and make them sorry. I just told the wife we may be making a trip to Iowa to buy our new Bronco. She's so used to my adventures, and crazy ideas she just said, "OK, when do you think that will be." :)

Jim

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out Flood Ford, they sell them at steeply discounted prices online. Granger doesn’t deal with the Ford ones.
I bought an ESP from Flood. EZPZ to work with, and some dang great prices.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah. Hard to drive the speed limit, though :devilish:
During break in it's more about rpm's than it is speed. We picked our Corvette up in Maryland, and drove back to North Carolina. Approx. every 50 miles I would adjust the speed around 5 mph (up or down) the 435 miles back home. I did that on our previous '16, and it worked great. And, it worked great for the new one. You'll be fine as it's really not as technical as the manual makes you think. Remember, smooth starts, smooth stops. You don't want to labor the engine, or the brakes (brakes are usually like a 200-300 mile break in). And, racing Jeeps is not allowed. :) And most importantly, enjoy the ride home.

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought an ESP from Flood. EZPZ to work with, and some dang great prices.
Looking at doing the same - Just curious, since Ford provides a 3 year/36k bumper to bumper, wouldn't it be prudent to buy the ESP once that timeline/mileage is about to roll off also realizing it will cost a little more at that time (<$300)?
Sponsored