Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at doing the same - Just curious, since Ford provides a 3 year/36k bumper to bumper, wouldn't it be prudent to buy the ESP once that timeline/mileage is about to roll off also realizing it will cost a little more at that time (<$300)?
That is what I do on my personal vehicles...

Cannot see tying up money on something I may not keep...

In 35999 miles my wife and I know if we are keeping it long term...
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is what I do on my personal vehicles...

Cannot see tying up money on something I may not keep...

In 35999 miles my wife and I know if we are keeping it long term...
Hey did you catch my question from yesterday?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at doing the same - Just curious, since Ford provides a 3 year/36k bumper to bumper, wouldn't it be prudent to buy the ESP once that timeline/mileage is about to roll off also realizing it will cost a little more at that time (<$300)?
Can you buy the warranty after the fact?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you buy the warranty after the fact?
Yes you can as long as it is in Factory warranty it does not need inspection and has a slight up charge from the day you bought it new...

After the warranty is up you need to have a Ford store with a Ford certified tech inspect the vehicle and then you can get one, a little more expensive than if you did it in the warranty period..

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes you can as long as it is in Factory warranty it does not need inspection and has a slight up charge from the day you bought it new...

After the warranty is up you need to have a Ford store with a Ford certified tech inspect the vehicle and then you can get one, a little more expensive than if you did it in the warranty period..
Good to know

Sponsored

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another element to consider is the extended service plan will cover you for the term less the years and miles which has already occurred on the original "bumper to bumper". For instance, you buy a 7 year/150k ESP (now called Ford Protect) after your original 3 yr/36k has expired, the remaining coverage is for 4 yrs/114k (7-3=4 years and 150k-36k=114k miles). Best to review the Ford site for their Protect service - https://fordprotect.ford.com/. This is how I understand it anyway.:unsure:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You certainly can do that, and many do. And, you're correct the cost will be more depending on the time, and miles.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another element to consider is the extended service plan will cover you for the term less the years and miles which has already occurred on the original "bumper to bumper". For instance, you buy a 7 year/150k ESP (now called Ford Protect) after your original 3 yr/36k has expired, the remaining coverage is for 4 yrs/114k (7-3=4 years and 150k-36k=114k miles). Best to review the Ford site for their Protect service - https://fordprotect.ford.com/. This is how I understand it anyway.:unsure:
Exactly and I believe I read that they are transferable. At least the site Albert (I think) linked earlier.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert, keep yourself and coworkers safe!
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers 3C9327C9-5E6E-400E-B761-11F7D36717DC

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Granger was a state or two closer to me I would have switched already. Each day that goes by though, is nudging me a little closer to pulling the trigger on the switch.

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Granger was a state or two closer to me I would have switched already. Each day that goes by though, is nudging me a little closer to pulling the trigger on the switch.
I'm driving to them with a trade in From Phoenix, AZ. Worth the drive to me. 100% upfront and honest with their pricing plan, great customer service, and a nice drive home to break in my new Bronco! Win/win/win

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got around to transferring over to Granger! Got an email from Albert 10 minutes later thanking me for my business. The people over @Granger Ford are the real deal folks...
Did you call ford? Or do it online?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)