Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you(they) still taking transfers at the 1000$ under invoice? (reserved day 1) was waiting till BNP to transfer dealers. Thanks :D
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know this is a dumb question- but will ordered Broncos delivered in 2022 be 2021 models or 2022 models? and if your a late reservation holder ( like this week) and delivery will not happen until 2022, can you add any 2022 options prior to Ford creating the VIN number for your new vehicle?
So would we be ordering with 2022 specs and options or ordering g a 2022 based on the present available options?
That’s the million dollar question. I assume we order with 2021 specs, but with so much stuff planned for late 2021/2022 model year, I don’t see how that works.
From the FAQ's on the Ford site, if your order gets bumped to a MY2022, you and your dealer will have to submit a new order:
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/#faqs
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers 1603687345459

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you(they) still taking transfers at the 1000$ under invoice? (reserved day 1) was waiting till BNP to transfer dealers. Thanks :D
I am sure that Stephens it we sure are, that will be honored on the 2022's as well...

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Albert! How about a ride from the Amtrak station down in Osceola ?

RSanderson

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am planning on making the switch to Granger. If I can find a few buyers in my area to switch and we all shipped together would we save money? Is that just a logistical nightmare?

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless you all have close delivery dates, it’s a mess. Granger wants to get deliveries out so they have the space for the next shipment and so on. Once you have delivery dates it might be feasible but I wouldn’t bank on it.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am planning on making the switch to Granger. If I can find a few buyers in my area to switch and we all shipped together would we save money? Is that just a logistical nightmare?
There are going to be a lot of variables in your plan. There is no way to say if your Bronco's will be delivered at the same time. Ford builds in batches. Colors, options, 2 door, 4 door, and the dreaded option constraints all figure into the build date of a vehicle. So yes, I think you're looking at a logistical nightmare my friend.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To echo what the other responses have been, I think you will find it to be the logistical nightmare you imagine. To figure out whether it's really for you may I suggest you take up cat-herding to get a feel for what it might be like?

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you all have close delivery dates, it’s a mess. Granger wants to get deliveries out so they have the space for the next shipment and so on. Once you have delivery dates it might be feasible but I wouldn’t bank on it.
My guess is there will be a truck delivering nothing but Broncos every day.

Sponsored

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This will be a great advantage for folks who are flying in and want to drive away the same day. As a handful of potentially large group buys out of state (there's a big one in Texas) are still being researched and negotiated now, the number of folks switching to Granger will continue to grow as those details shake loose.

It's gonna be like Grand Central Station there for awhile in downtown Granger. May need to set up Arrival queues and a daily tote board to keep it all straight, and someone really needs to set up a decent coffee stand outside in the dealer lot. ;)
For sure! Might want to bring in a few food trucks also. Son lives in Granger, not sure where you are going to put all these bronco peeps 🤣

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just moved my July (late) res from local dealer to Granger. Local called me yesterday (first time I'd heard from them about Bronco) and there was no hard sell, was nice to talk to. Told me as it stands, at the time we talked, my res looked to fall within their allocation (~400 reservations, 100 allocations). I'm not so sure and with my build ticking off pretty much every one of the 6 deadly sins except Sasquatch even if so I felt I'd still fall into MY22. MSRP (firm) but no ADM and an additional $500 refundable deposit at time of order. Neither is a deal killer if I could get it in '21 BUT . . . had to go into dealership in person to convert the order. THAT killed the deal. I'm high risk but my wife is higher risk for Covid. We have a grocery store in the building so I rarely leave the building (pharmacy trips, pharmacy is walking distance) and she rarely leaves our unit. I'm not risking her health for a truck. Told the salesman thanks, was nice working with him but was going to xfer and wished him well. While I was on the phone with Ford doing the xfer my call waiting kept beeping but I didn't recognize the number. Once I got off the phone looked at my call logs and just saw a generic 312 exchange but when I played the VM it was a sales manager asking me to call him. Oh well.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just moved my July (late) res from local dealer to Granger. Local called me yesterday (first time I'd heard from them about Bronco) and there was no hard sell, was nice to talk to. Told me as it stands, at the time we talked, my res looked to fall within their allocation (~400 reservations, 100 allocations). I'm not so sure and with my build ticking off pretty much every one of the 6 deadly sins except Sasquatch even if so I felt I'd still fall into MY22. MSRP (firm) but no ADM and an additional $500 refundable deposit at time of order. Neither is a deal killer if I could get it in '21 BUT . . . had to go into dealership in person to convert the order. THAT killed the deal. I'm high risk but my wife is higher risk for Covid. We have a grocery store in the building so I rarely leave the building (pharmacy trips, pharmacy is walking distance) and she rarely leaves our unit. I'm not risking her health for a truck. Told the salesman thanks, was nice working with him but was going to xfer and wished him well. While I was on the phone with Ford doing the xfer my call waiting kept beeping but I didn't recognize the number. Once I got off the phone looked at my call logs and just saw a generic 312 exchange but when I played the VM it was a sales manager asking me to call him. Oh well.
Your health is important.

My buddy had a baby girl (first child) in January, he got covid and gave it to his wife and baby. Baby survived but mom passed. That was June.

My wife lost her auntie (considered the runt of the litter), while we all knew if she got covid she wouldn't make it, we weren't prepared to for her go alone with no family or friends at her side.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your health is important.

My buddy had a baby girl (first child) in January, he got covid and gave it to his wife and baby. Baby survived but mom passed. That was June.

My wife lost her auntie (considered the runt of the litter), while we all knew if she got covid she wouldn't make it, we weren't prepared to for her go alone with no family or friends at her side.
I'm sorry for your losses. That's especially tragic about your friend's wife. Yeah, one of the more insidious things about covid is how so many people have no opportunity to say goodbye to each other; nobody should die alone.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, not worth risking your health over. Look on the bright side you were PAID $1,000 + the difference between invoice and MSRP to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
Sponsored