Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Albert was a special human being and needs to be in any future book or documentary about the return of the Bronco. He and Zack set out to flip car buying on its head and leveraged Ford's reservation system to forge a new, customer centric experience. This was so successful due to their commitment to honesty and transparency that Ford's went back on the intents of their own words. The backlash forced a multi-billion dollar company to scramble for compromises. Money talks, however, and so many people paid exorbitant amounts of money over MSRP for a Bronco that large dealerships scoff at Ford's consequences.

The bad guys may have won this round, but Zack and Albert turned Ford's head to hear the voice of the consumer. The tide is turning. Thank you, Albert.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's amazing to think that a year has gone by since he passed. He was just an amazing human being and no one was a stranger to him. He treated you like a good friend in every way, and he will always be synonymous with the 6g Bronco for me.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's amazing to think that a year has gone by since he passed. He was just an amazing human being and no one was a stranger to him. He treated you like a good friend in every way, and he will always be synonymous with the 6g Bronco for me.
I second this. It seemed so surreal to me, I remember times spacing off in my office thinking it was a dream.

Now I look back and think it seems like more than a year, so much has changed and for the better because of the work he's done. It's a cool deal.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Crazy to think it’s been a year already. Just as crazy to think we are coming up on two years since reservations started. Albert made a pleasant experience that have kept many of us as proud Granger customers.
Sponsored