Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've updated the first post with visitation and funeral information.

But this link has information as well.
Just to let everyone know that there is a place on the web site to send condolences to the family.

Thanks Zach.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, a live stream celebration of life is scheduled for this Thursday at 11a Central on this site: www.IlesCares.com

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Extending my condolences to all at Granger and Albert's family. I purchased my Bronco through him and he was at the front gates of a terrific dealer experience.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've updated the first post with visitation and funeral information.

But this link has information as well.
Zach, as usual, always prompt with updated information.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Sponsored

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Albert Schmitz (Granger Ford). Albert was instrumental in getting us involved with this forum, a 25+ year employee, father, husband and friend.

Albert professed to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While broncos are great, I believe Albert would rather see you in heaven someday than deliver your Bronco to you here on earth.

He leaves big shoes to fill and Sean and Amanda on our staff will do their best to fulfill our obligations to the Bronco community.

His impact cannot be understated for our store. My first interactions with Albert were as a 14 year old working in our detail shop and ended with me as the dealer principal and him as my employee. The 20 years in-between have been great, both learning a lot from each other.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his family and co-workers.

Visitation and arrangement information can be found here.

IMG_9961.jpeg
God Speed, and my condolences to his family and friends. I never got to meet him, but he seemed like a very good man who will be missed by many. 🙏

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been away from the forums for a few days, so this is the first I've heard of Albert's passing.

My condolences to his family and his friends. Like many of you, I talked with Albert on more than one occasion and it was always a pleasure.

Sad news.

Godspeed, Albert.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Truly saddened to hear this @Zach@Granger.

Condolences to you, your co-workers and Albert's family.

He was a huge part of this forum and the entire experience. I know he'd rather see us in heaven but I know he'd still want to see everyone in their Broncos.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Albert Schmitz (Granger Ford). Albert was instrumental in getting us involved with this forum, a 25+ year employee, father, husband and friend.

Albert professed to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While broncos are great, I believe Albert would rather see you in heaven someday than deliver your Bronco to you here on earth.

He leaves big shoes to fill and Sean and Amanda on our staff will do their best to fulfill our obligations to the Bronco community.

His impact cannot be understated for our store. My first interactions with Albert were as a 14 year old working in our detail shop and ended with me as the dealer principal and him as my employee. The 20 years in-between have been great, both learning a lot from each other.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his family and co-workers.

Visitation and arrangement information can be found here.

IMG_9961.jpeg
So sorry to hear this, what a loss to his family including the Granger family

Sponsored

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

RIP Albert. I never spoke with him, nore did I order through Granger. With All the orders Granger got, and Albert being the main Salesman of the Bronco orders, I can imagine every order that comes in and gets delivered is going to be a very somber moment for the staff. Something that was suppose to be exciting for all will now be sad. I am so sorry for y'all's loss.