First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did not know Albert. However, I feel like I knew him a little from the posts here. I am not a fan of dealerships in general. Granger is different and one of the reasons why was Albert.

I am a car guy who loves all things automotive. I grew up with Ford's and have owned many in my driving days. I wish Albert and his family, both blood and work, peace during this time of grief.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hadn't been on the forums much lately and just read of his passing. Happy to know of his faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. He's good now, no more sickness, no more sorrow or the worries of the world! He got the real "golden ticket"!

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched some of those Albert tribute clips on the service site, always very touching watching people's lives through pictures

The RC Bronco up there with him at the service too, nice touch

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Watched some of those Albert tribute clips on the service site, always very touching watching people's lives through pictures

The RC Bronco up there with him at the service too, nice touch
It really is. I learned something from Albert's tribute video, he must have had an affinity for B6G as well. I'd imagine he had stories to tell his family from this place. I say that because they included the "Albert B6G" tribute sticker/magnet/tshirt design in the video. Realize even though this is an "anonymous message board", this place impacts lives similar to the real world. I know we overlap online vs real world here because of the ordering process, excitement, let downs, etc, but know this is a community too. This place is an outlet for some really cool interactions to take place.

Thanks Albert for everything! Not just Bronco related material garbage, but human interactions and passing along faith in our fellow man. RIP.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He sure loved all things Bronco…football team perhaps a bit more :)
In Zach's eulogy for Albert, he noted Ford called, asking him to "let off the gas", referring to the 100 reservations in two days Granger received. Well, looks like the gas pedal stayed down; to the tune of over 1000 orders received to date. Way to go Albert, Zach and Granger!

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hate to hear this. I hadn't logged onto this board for a while now, and I had spoken to Albert in messages. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Please accept my condolences.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A year ago today we lost Albert.

I was on the phone with Hunter this morning verifying that my Bronco had arrived on their lot (it had). Looking at the calendar and trying to figure out whether or not I should move my flight, I kept coming back to today's date and thinking, "There is some significance to July 2nd. What is it?" That's when I remembered.

Many people have passed in and out of my life. Most have been forgotten, but some leave an indelible mark. Albert was of the latter. I'll be thinking about him today and on the drive from Granger, Iowa, to Colorado Springs this month. Will be nice to have some good company, if only in spirit.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was on the phone with Hunter this morning verifying that my Bronco had arrived on their lot (it had). Looking at the calendar and trying to figure out whether or not I should move my flight, I kept coming back to today's date and thinking, "There is some significance to July 2nd. What is it?" That's when I remembered.

Many people have passed in and out of my life. Most have been forgotten, but some leave an indelible mark. Albert was of the latter. I'll be thinking about him today and on the drive from Granger, Iowa, to Colorado Springs this month. Will be nice to have some good company, if only in spirit.
Man, I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I was getting some minor details lined up with Granger finance (bronco should be there in a few weeks). Albert's email is still on my order and he has been a large presence in my thoughts. 100% that he has left an indelible mark on me as well.
Congrats on your Bronco! There is NO doubt many of us will have an extra passenger as we leave that Granger lot, and I am all for it.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

*sigh*

Thanks, Susan, for reminding us. Albert was a very special human being.

I have my memorial magnet on the fridge, and I want one of Granger's employees to put the sticker on my Bronco for Albert when I finally get it.

RIP, Albert. 😍😥
Sponsored