Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So very saddened to hear this. Spoke with Albert only briefly, but we discussed Broncos, smalltown life, and a mutual admiration for Colorado in that far-too-short conversation. Rest in peace, sir. You will be immensely missed.
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m fortunate to have spoken with him here in the forum and on the phone. What a blessed example of a human being.

may we all learn how to approach life with humility, empathy and genuine passion like Albert.

I rememberAlbert’s first interactions of the forum just proving he was a real employee at Granger and that he had the dealerships full support to be creative in attracting buyers from all 50 states, over 1,000 of them to the tiny town of Granger Iowa.

Albert played an instrumental role in building the Bronco brand and reintroducing 10’s of thousands of people to what the Ford experience could and should be. Other dealerships (Stephen’s and Horsham) with a similar focus on the community have stepped up and spread the spirit far and wide.

thank you @Zach@Granger for joining Albert here on B6G and letting him share his approach to car sales. He was so proud and happy to join Granger after his previous Roles at other dealers.

Sean and Amanda have their work cut out for themselves. Though they did work with Albert, so they know the way :)

Edit: when I fly in to pick up my Bronco. I may or may not rip some parking lot donuts for him.

Last edited:

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thoughts are with his family and friends. If so many of us total strangers on the internet loved and appreciated him, I can only imagine the loss of such a person from their lives. Truly a sad day.

Sponsored

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m so sorry to hear these news.
Rest In Peace Albert, and my most sincere condolences to his family and the Granger family.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t tell you the name of the guy that sold me my Edge two years ago, but we’ll all remember Albert’s name for years and years to come, and most of us have never met him. That should show his family the kind of man he was.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has really made me sad. I'll miss his whitty humor.

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow... talk about something that highlights just how 'small' our Bronco frustrations are. So sorry to hear this. I had such a good time interacting with Albert as an early member here. He was funny, responsive, knowledgeable, humble and just such a likable guy.

My sincere condolences to his family.

God speed Albert.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What sad news....RIP Albert!

I had the pleasure of talking on the phone with him before placing my reservation. What I thought would be a quick call turned into a 45 minute chat. He was truly one of a kind and a blessing to talk with.

@Administrator is it possible to add Eternal member under Alberts name? They do this for special members on another forum I belong to and black out their name. He will always be the most special member on B6G. 😢

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is so sad. He was such a great guy. I really looking forward to meeting him when we buy our Bronco. During the pandemic he was a big help to alot of us who spent most of our days researching any scrap of info on the Broncos.

He will be missed by many, and we should find a way to memorialize him in Bronco culture going forward. Maybe name a modification after him or something?

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So sad to hear this. While I did not order through Granger, I followed Albert's interaction on the forum with customers and it was truly inspiring. My thoughts go out to his family, very sorry for your loss.
Sponsored