KS1LE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport, 2017 SS1LE, 02 GTP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to Albert's family and the Granger team.
Sponsored

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have only talked on the phone once with Albert and even then he made me feel at easy while I was going crazy trying to make my Bronco selection. I would like to Thank Albert for all his help and to his family my heart goes out to you during this time. He helped me all the way in California.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone close to Albert. I had limited interactions with him but can understand how he would have a huge impact on many peoples lives. Rest In Peace Albert.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been on my mind the entire day. I’ve been finding myself telling my friends and family about the process of ordering through Granger and my talks with Albert and how great he was. I’m sad.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Albert Schmitz (Granger Ford). Albert was instrumental in getting us involved with this forum, a 25+ year employee, father, husband and friend.

Albert professed to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While broncos are great, I believe Albert would rather see you in heaven someday than deliver your Bronco to you here on earth.

He leaves big shoes to fill and Sean and Amanda on our staff will do their best to fulfill our obligations to the Bronco community.

His impact cannot be understated for our store. My first interactions with Albert were as a 14 year old working in our detail shop and ended with me as the dealer principal and him as my employee. The 20 years in-between have been great, both learning a lot from each other.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his family and co-workers.

IMG_9961.jpeg
God bless and keep those you left behind.

Sponsored

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow I’m shocked! I spoke to Albert just a few months ago. His prompt responsiveness and caring personality sold me on granger. My heart felt condolences go out to his family and granger Ford. Rest In Peace Albert!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So sorry for your loss

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOVE this idea. Thanks.
Someone who gave so much to us, this seems so fitting for my Bronco. I’ll be searching for a way to place his name inside my ride. Probably near the shifter and the Bronco badging. I’m open to ideas, I want to do this right.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Passing of Albert Schmitz DFB4021E-16A4-4B0B-8086-56552E04A262

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Passing of Albert Schmitz 36482AEA-5565-41F8-A7BC-892077E0AEE4

Last edited:

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My condolences to Albert's family and the Granger team. Albert was an amazing person. I felt like he was a friend through his participation in the forum even though I only exchanged a couple of PMs with him. For many of us that are buying our Broncos through Granger, Albert was a part of that experience and will be remembered.

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
My prayers go out to Alberta's family as well as his extended family. God would say to Albert, Job well done my true and faithful servant. He is going to get a most high reward for his faith.

Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My heart felt condolences to Albert’s family and extended family at Granger. In my few interactions with Albert, he was truly a Christ-like person. He wanted to serve. I remember how excited he was to make that phone call the morning on January 20 and tell me it was time to order my Bronco. I was looking forward to shaking his hand on my visit to Granger for pickup day. Sad day…
Sponsored

Last edited: